• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐.

Butterfliesxox

One Time Luck
Genshin-Impact-Raiden-Shogun-Wallpaper.jpg

๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š
"I command the thunder in all corners of the world to cease. Rest well tonight."

๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š

Hello! I'm Butterflies! I'll be turning 20 years old next week, woo! So I'd prefer it if roleplay partners were around my age! I reply very slow! So please keep that in mind! For both OOC chat and RP replys!

OOC chat is essential! I struggle with Anxiety- so knowing you better will make me more at ease for the roleplay!

500 words or more! And no one-liners!!!

I am ghost friendly!!

I love plotting or brainstorming headcanons together!!

I don't exactly have any triggers- but any dark/ serious topics are to be treated with respect!

I double only! Or do love triangles- they are fun sometimes!! But if we do a triangle it'll be for both of us so it's fair!

I am open to LGBTQ OCs and Ships! Please be as well ^^.

๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š

MHA-
Looking for: Shigaraki. Shinso. Shoto.
Can play: Anyone.

Genshin Impact-
Looking for: Ei.

Black Butler-
Looking for: Older Ciel!

Code Geass-
Looking for: Lelouch.