• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In the Country of...

Shadow Khaleesi

Lost Girl
This is based on QuinRose's Heart/Clover/Diamond no Kuni no Alice (Alice in the Country of Heart/Clover/Diamond). It would use the canon characters minus Alice.

If I get enough interest I'll make the rp so that character selection can begin.

Rules:

Follow all RpN rules.

Romance is acceptable and encouraged based on the storylines.

Character knowledge and knowledge of the story APPRECIATED but not a must.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are OC's allowed or just canon characters? Also, will this be based on the game series or manga series?

Mangas. I've never played the games so I don't know the differences... And I we planning to have ocs allowed, with permission, and based on what role you want. Just trying to see the interest I get right now

Sure I've read most of the mangas so I have a fairly decent understanding of the storyline(s). Just curious how the games differ. Shoot me a pm and we'll discuss it

Possibly. I have no clue about it. I will check out some of the anime and such and will get back to you on it.

@XxBouncy BunnyxX @countrygirl824 @TheHappyPikachu @TerrinX @PrinceEladriel

Would any of you be interested in joining this rp based on Heart/Clover/Joker/Diamond no Kuni no Alice?

Heart no Kuni no Alice, or Alice in the Country of Hearts, is a Japanese otome visual novel series with several sequels. The game is based on Lewis Carroll's classic Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. It became known to western audiences after the manga serialization based on the first game, illustrated by Soumei Hoshino. Personally, I'm not fond of Hoshino's manga because some character portrayals and the depiction of Wonderland from the games is inaccurate. There are more manga serializations by different illustrators that depict characters and events from the sequels. Right now, you can get the first game for Android or iPhone, titled Alice in the Heart, with the introductory free. However, the English translation is very iffy, but at least you'll get an idea of what's going on. There is also an anime film out if you want watch that instead, but it may be confusing to those who have no background information of the series.

Here are some helpful links if you want more information about the games rather than just from the manga serializations;

Alice Series resources

Heart no Kuni no Alice {SPOILERS} Explaining Heart no Kuni no Alice

Cece Meep]@XxBouncy BunnyxX [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1294-countrygirl824/ said:
@countrygirl824[/URL] @TheHappyPikachu @TerrinX @PrinceEladriel
Would any of you be interested in joining this rp based on Heart/Clover/Joker/Diamond no Kuni no Alice?

Heart no Kuni no Alice, or Alice in the Country of Hearts, is a Japanese otome visual novel series with several sequels. The game is based on Lewis Carroll's classic Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. It became known to western audiences after the manga serialization based on the first game, illustrated by Soumei Hoshino. Personally, I'm not fond of Hoshino's manga because some character portrayals and the depiction of Wonderland from the games is inaccurate. There are more manga serializations by different illustrators that depict characters and events from the sequels. Right now, you can get the first game for Android or iPhone, titled Alice in the Heart, with the introductory free. However, the English translation is very iffy, but at least you'll get an idea of what's going on. There is also an anime film out if you want watch that instead, but it may be confusing to those who have no background information of the series.

Here are some helpful links if you want more information about the games rather than just from the manga serializations;

Alice Series resources

Heart no Kuni no Alice {SPOILERS} Explaining Heart no Kuni no Alice

Sure?... xD :3 :D

PrinceEladriel said:
I have no knowledge of those xD
TerrinX said:
No idea what that is
I put a spoiler in my post with information and such about the series if you're interested. I just tagged people I follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cece Meep]I put a spoiler in my post with information and such about the series if you're interested. I just tagged people I follow.

[/QUOTE]
But im laaaZzzzzyyy

Yeah, I'll join!!!
:D

even though I dont know anything, and just read the spoiler on @Cece Meep 's post.

Hey! I'm terribly sorry for the late reply, life decided to be life this week. Luckily, I've read all of the manga variants of this series by Quinrose so I'm more than willing to join in.

Great! I read all the manga that I've found as well (probably not the whole

Saga though). Though you may want to read the links @Cece Meep posted to make yourself aware of the differences between the manga and games. Just to balance the characters

OCs will be allowed to a point. Like I said, knowledge is helpful but not necessary. If there is enough interest we can make the characters all be OCs with a few exceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back