In regards to..

Will Henry

Whoever is reading this, I'm a new member to this website. I've been roleplaying for 7 years, give or take. I've had trouble finding a reliable site for RPing, but it seems very promising here. I'm hoping to make friends, start RPs, and all the good stuff that comes with it. Anyway, happy to be here and hello to all!

Hello and welcome to RpN! It always nice to see a seasoned roleplayer like yourself! So what type of roleplay genres are you into?

Carter Jake Mason]Hello and welcome to RpN! It always nice to see a seasoned roleplayer like yourself! So what type of roleplay genres are you into? [/QUOTE] @[URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/carter-jake-mason.23305/ said:
Carter Jake Mason[/URL]

Hey, there. Thanks for the welcome. I'm into most genres. My particular favorites are horror / sci-fi / fantasy, but I find a lot of fun in modern roleplays as well. I also quite enjoy fandoms, from anime to comics. I know, not very specific but I just find fun in just about anything. How about yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm going to be putting up a search board soon that you can look through and see if you're interested in role playing anything with me. The fantasy and sci fi genres are some of my favorites. I'm also a newbie to the site, but have been role playing for about 13 years so I hope to see you around! :)

Poison Ivy[/URL]

Looking forward to it. I'd really enjoy getting something started with you at some point. You wouldn't happen to roleplay DC comics would you? Happen to ask because of your name and profile photo. Anyway, thanks for commenting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Henry]@[URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/carter-jake-mason.23305/ said:
Carter Jake Mason[/URL]
Hey, there. Thanks for the welcome. I'm into most genres. My particular favorites are horror / sci-fi / fantasy, but I find a lot of fun in modern roleplays as well. I also quite enjoy fandoms, from anime to comics. I know, not very specific but I just find fun in just about anything. How about yourself?
Well I'm really into fantasy, modern, and fandom, I try to stick away from futuristic unless it's a roleplay that strikes my interest. But there is a lot of stuff you can do on here. So if you have any questions, you can ask me or any other staff member!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back