In need of romance rp partner!

Riezel

I'm pretty open as far as plot lines go and what we do with the characters. I prefer to play the female and I'm looking for someone to play my male love interest. We can go supernatural, horror, slice of life or anything like that so feel free to throw out ideas as they come to you. Just message me with your thoughts or post in here :3

I have an idea for roleplaying with you , not the pairings just a thought would you like to hear it

I personally think a group of four would be more efficient, as each player would be able to provide complete focus to the development and activities of one character, enabling a much more rewarding role-playing experience.

But that's just me.

I agree. Focusing on two characters makes it complicated and generally the quality of development suffers.

I was thinking supernatural plot line. how's that sound?

That sounds even better! I love it!

So which kind of supernatural, more of a demon/vampire/werewolf or a science-fiction/alien/phantom plot line?

more of a demon/vamp/lycan thing. I like adding to or mixing up various types of creatures to keep it interesting

That's perfect. The interaction between all those species is certainly interesting. We just need one more person then, because we already have you, me, and Goddess. Anybody in mind?

I'll be gal. you guys can pick your genders and who do you have in mind?

Should I go start up a thread for us?

If the next person who joins is a guy, I would like to be a girl. If the next person who joins is a girl, I'm just as good with being a guy.

Sure, it's best to get it out of the way now :big grin:

were debating if we should all be girls and just do a lesbian role play or go with boy girl boy girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back