• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In need of a female to complete the badass duo of professional thieves. [Closed]

Lucid Dreamer

The Hand of Doom
They love each other. So much so, that they do everything together. But most of all, they love wealth. Riches beyond one's wildest dreams, be it in physical possessions, or cash. And no matter how much they take, they want more. They're in for the thrill of the catch, and the excitement of the chases. They complete each other, and would never let go of one another. But what if at a point, aside police and special forces, different faces from the criminal underworld start hunting the thieving couple down? How will they face this new threat?

What I'm looking for:

A female roleplayer, with enough creativity. A person to help me push the plot forward and make it bloom. A detailed player, but not exaggeratedly so, if you can write a decent 3 paragraphs, it's all fine. I love me literate partners, so please, be one. You don't feel like writing today? All good, just say you don't and I'll wait. You can't continue anymore? Also fine, just tell me. And last but not least, I want a friend. I wanna talk to my RP partner as friends even OOC. Y'know, usual chit-chatter and all that.

1 person only, so hurry up. Let's be partners in crime.

Oh my God I've been looking for something like this for so long. I'd love to do this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back