In Need Of A Female Partner.

Wow, there are quite a few people that want to do this. I'm interested if you already don't have enough other interested role players. I'd be up for any topic of yours and romance is definitely my strong suit - I enjoy it quite a lot. The best friendXbest friend idea seems to be the only one someone hasn't claimed on this thread so far and I'd be happy to do that, or anything else you have in mind.

YukiUchiha said:
I would love to rp with you if you have the time to fit me in ^_^
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynxAmelia said:
Ah well, here goes. I would love to RP with you [if you still have the time xD ]. Do PM me if you are interested.
Eloquence said:
If you're still open, shoot me a PM!
Guile said:
Wow, there are quite a few people that want to do this. I'm interested if you already don't have enough other interested role players. I'd be up for any topic of yours and romance is definitely my strong suit - I enjoy it quite a lot. The best friendXbest friend idea seems to be the only one someone hasn't claimed on this thread so far and I'd be happy to do that, or anything else you have in mind.
Responded to all of you, if I didn't message me.

[QUOTE="Panda Angel]I'd be glad to if you need one. pM if still available :D

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I tried messaging you but for some reason I can't, maybe if you message me?

*falls through the roof into this thread*

Why hello there.

I'm interested in the vampire x human and servant x royal, so pm me if you'd like.

*rolls in*

Oh hey there! :) I'd love to do the vampire-human or best friend-best friend RP with you. ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back