In Need Of A Female Partner.

Jack

Pro Romancer
Yea I just need a female to do a romance role play with me. It might become an intense romance (mature content possibility) between your character and mine so keep that in mind. I usually do

-HumanxVampire

-ServantxRoyal

-BestFriendxBestFriend

-RichxPoor

-And pretty much any other forbidden rp but I'm open to other ideas. So just message me or comment your ideas. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

-I'm not very literate, I only write about a paragraph ( 3-4+ sentence) but most likely not more than 2 paragraphs (unless it's like the intro/background/whatever) . I write as much as you give me, I understand writers block but at least 2 sentences xD

-While this is still open and I'm still looking to rp; I do have school but I'll try to respond as soon as I can. (Possibly 1+ times a week) thank you again!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Neongummybear8 said:
I want to! ^.^
[QUOTE="twilight sparkle]Hello jack. Welcome to rpn I'll be happy to rp with you.

[/QUOTE]
Hi there (: thanks for being interested in rping with me, if you have an idea for a rp please message me and we can get started, thanks!

Hey. I'd love to do a role play with you. So, if you're still looking feel free to shoot me a PM so we can discuss the details. ^w^

I would very much love to do a role play with you! I too love HumanxVampires and ServantxRoyals; if it I feel like it just send me a pm and when can char about it!

i have a great rp idea, ill pm you if you are interested in Rping qith me (:

Well if you aren't already overwhelmed with the five other people who replied to this I'd be happy to do a RP with you ^^

Wow, I guess you already have a lot of bites. If you aren't extremely overwhelmed, I would love to do a romance 1x1. I'm always open to new ideas/scenarios. Love your ideas so far though!

Hey there ^^ I would be interested in a Royal x Servant if you are still looking for a partner.

Super interested (especially in the Servant/Royal situation) but I must warn you that I am quite... prolific.

I would love to do an rp with you. If you have the time, of course. What, with all these other requests you've gotten! Would you be open for AquantanceXCrush?

[QUOTE="Onyx Shadow]I would love to do an rp with you. If you have the time, of course. What, with all these other requests you've gotten! Would you be open for AquantanceXCrush?

[/QUOTE]
Definitely, I'd love to do an AcquaintancexCrush rp with you. Message me with your ideas and we could get started, thanks!

[QUOTE="Angel Is Falling]Hey I'm new here! I could do an rp with you if you want! ^.^

[/QUOTE]
Sure! Which rp(s) were you most interested in doing c: ? (Btw welcome to rpnation!!!)

[QUOTE="Angel Is Falling]Hmmmm maybe a richxpoor rp? And thank you ^.^

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Do you want me to message you the details?

I would love to rp with you if you have the time to fit me in ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah well, here goes. I would love to RP with you [if you still have the time xD ]. Do PM me if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back