• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In Fighting Monsters

Nice edit, that helps a bit. I'm starting to lean towards making her a Hrothgaard Freelancer now, rather than an Inquistor guy.. I hesitate to ask, but is it possible/allowed to play two, or are we going to have our hands full with a single charrie?

Sctrach that, I think I'll just stick with the one character, that'll be more than enough to start with. xD now, to decide to play Male Inquisitor or Female Freelancer... hmmm, decisions, decisions...

Haha, I do tend to get a little over-excited and ask a ton of questions. I'll tone it down, I promise :3

No, no, questions are good. Very few people ask a lot of questions (and questions are useful to me), and even less people tell me when they see a problem (which is even more useful).

Well, last (set of) questions I have for now: There are obviously other career choices besides Slayers and variations thereof. Do you have any other specialized rules or character-specific specializations for the "mundane" jobs, such as merchants, town officials, etc.?

I've just only seen specific options for Slayers, and was wondering if there were any other recommended options for characters "classes", if you will.

I feel that mundane professions are covered sufficiently by the core ruleset, but I do intend to include some expanded content in an appendix - specifically Craft and Artisan related stuff for characters who are smiths, artists, poets, etc.

Aside the Magi, there are also rules for Diabolists (people who have sworn their souls to an Infernal patron in exchange for power), Witches (who have traded a part of themselves to the Fair Folk in exchange for power), and Vampires (who are currently in testing over in Eternity Beckons).

Mutants are not yet covered as well as they could be, but they're also viable.

Awesome, very cool. I will begin on my charrie very soon, and I very much look forward to joining this extensive universe you have created. Cheers ( ^_^ ) 7

~Are my words to simple for you?~

The whispering voice in the wind passes by quicker than you expected.

(I have no idea what I'm doing, and why.)

Can I get PMs with character concepts folks? So far I've got an Alchemist and a Freelancer.

Turt, you might want to send in a character for approval anyway. Doesn't necessarily have to be one of the "heroes", but even peasants have a character concept behind them :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back