• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In Dire Need of Roleplays!

QueenofDorks

Cute Space Dork
Kinda lacking on roleplays right now and I'm itching to write soooo I'll give it another go at finding a partner. uvu

{Pairings and Topics}

//I can conjure up a plot for these.//

Witch x Human

Rival x Rival

Arranged Marriage {Self explanatory.}

Siren x Merman

Siren x Human

Scientist x Experiment

Elf Goddess x Elf God

Elf Goddess x Human

Greek Mythology

(Perhaps reincarnations in a modern day setting.)

Supernatural Rebellion

Time Traveling

Circuses {Except with a dark/semi-horror twist or something of the like.}

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Vampire

Bad Boy x Bad Girl {With a supernatural twist of course. Perhaps Vampire x Succubus or Vampire x Siren.}

I rarely crave fandom roleplays but as of recently I'm interested in doing a Mass Effect or Dragon Age roleplay. I am horrible at playing canon characters so I'd prefer original characters within the fandom setting, please.

As for rules I prefer paragraph style, no script. Doubling is a must and well appreciated as I would like to keep things even between my partner, I also enjoy multiple characters because it can help further a plot. Besides that... not much for rules/and or preferences really.

This looks right up my alley. I'm very new to this site, though, and don't quite have a grip on the controls yet. Mind PMing me? I haven't figured out how to PM others yet. ;3;

Before I take a deeper look into your pairings and such, what exactly is 'Paragraph Style'? I just want to make sure I have my facts straight here ( :P )

Julien said:
This looks right up my alley. I'm very new to this site, though, and don't quite have a grip on the controls yet. Mind PMing me? I haven't figured out how to PM others yet. ;3;
Alas I cannot PM you until you've reached 10 posts and/or surpassed the 24 hour limit. ;; If you want we can discuss here on this thread or wait till we can PM.

Aqua said:
I'll be into elf goddess x human, siren x human, and circuses just pm me if you want.
Alrighty, I'll PM you in a minute.

LegoLad659 said:
Before I take a deeper look into your pairings and such, what exactly is 'Paragraph Style'? I just want to make sure I have my facts straight here ( :P )
As in regular paragraphs, whether that be one or three paragraphs of full proper sentences.

It looks like I'm almost to the ten posts, and I know I've been here longer than 24 hours. :3

Multiple characters sounds wonderful :)

Things I'd be interested in (listed in order of preference):

• Greek Mythology
  • Time Traveling
  • Witch x Human
  • Bad Boy x Bad Girl

I'm a noobie so please PM me to discuss further :)

(And FYI you can PM new people who are under ten posts and under 24 hours. I've been PM chatting with two people so far and am under both those things :P )

Julien said:
It looks like I'm almost to the ten posts, and I know I've been here longer than 24 hours. :3
Ah! Then I should be able to PM you then. ; ! ; I wasn't aware how long you joined and when, etc. I'll send you one right away!

[QUOTE="Run Rabbit Run]Multiple characters sounds wonderful :)
Things I'd be interested in (listed in order of preference):

• Greek Mythology
  • Time Traveling
  • Witch x Human
  • Bad Boy x Bad Girl

I'm a noobie so please PM me to discuss further :)

[/QUOTE]
Yes, multiple characters are lovely -- I adore them with all my heart. ;; I'll send you a PM too!

QueenofDorks said:
As in regular paragraphs, whether that be one or three paragraphs of full proper sentences.
Ah, okay. I usually write up to one, maybe two small paragraphs (2-3 lines of text each, though occasionally I'll write one paragraph of 5 lines), so maybe this isn't the place for me :/ Sorry to bother you.

QueenofDorks said:
Ah! Then I should be able to PM you then. ; ! ; I wasn't aware how long you joined and when, etc. I'll send you one right away!
Yes, multiple characters are lovely -- I adore them with all my heart. ;; I'll send you a PM too!
No problem, love. I just have to keep posting bits of stuff that aren't really consequential. xD

LegoLad659 said:
Ah, okay. I usually write up to one, maybe two small paragraphs (2-3 lines of text each, though occasionally I'll write one paragraph of 5 lines), so maybe this isn't the place for me :/ Sorry to bother you.
Mmm... are you semi-detailed when it comes to replies? I don't except a novel response honestly lol. Granted I adore doing such but even I rarely do it, all depends on how invested I am in a roleplay, the character I'm playing, etc.

QueenofDorks said:
Mmm... are you semi-detailed when it comes to replies? I don't except a novel response honestly lol. Granted I adore doing such but even I rarely do it, all depends on how invested I am in a roleplay, the character I'm playing, etc.
Really most of my length when it comes to my posts comes from one of two things: Either explaining how things work, or my character's thoughts on what's going on, both if applicable at the time.

Of course, if I were to play as multiple characters, their interactions would boost length a little bit, but I don't like to write too much interaction because then it feels like I'm not giving your character a chance to react.

That's alright, multiple characters aren't always a must. I prefer them but of course they're not always necessary. If you're still interested I would gladly give a shot at roleplaying with you. c:

Still open and looking for potential roleplay partners!!

~bump~

hey there :) id love to start a roleplay with you :) id probably be interested in greek mythology, circus, and time traveling! pm me and id love to disscuss it some more :P

QueenofDorks said:
That's alright, multiple characters aren't always a must. I prefer them but of course they're not always necessary. If you're still interested I would gladly give a shot at roleplaying with you. c:
Cool ( :) ) Sorry I kind of vanished like that, my work time yesterday kind of snuck up on me and I couldn't get a chance to get back on the computer until now.

Let's see, here are the pairings that catch my attention (I'd like to do FxF if that's okay, if not MxF is fine):

Rival x Rival

Siren x Mer(maid, I don't have a merman character but I do have a mermaid)

Siren x Human

Scientist x Experiment (The majority of my characters are non-Human, so this could totally work)

Time Traveling

I can also send you my character list via PM if it'll help, too.

'Tis understandable, no need to apologize. ^^

As for pairing wise I do not mind FxF, however, I do prefer MxF. Though! We could always double up to do both if that pleases you. c: We can discuss over PM and a character list would be plentifully helpful, please!

*bump!*

I like your ideas :) I couldn't choose one so I chose a few I liked.

Siren x Humam

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Human

Bad Boy x Bad Girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back