• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'M TYPING IN CAPS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION (Nevermind This is Closed For Now)

Pyosimros

☆☆☆

HA GOTCHA!!! Ye just got clickbaited, so now it's time to hear my plea to RP!

PERSONAL STUFFZ'
giphy.gif

Hello there! My name is Pyosimros or by my IRL name, [THIS HAS BEEN CENSORED]! Don't ask about my username, I used a username generator and I thought it sounded cool s-so yah!

About me I'm well...a person. I'm a guy who has a ton of free time because of the summer so I guess this is why I do this all the time. I'm still in highschool! Which means that I should be above the victim range of which the perpetrators in "To Catch A Predator" are looking for! At least I hope so.

RP STUFFZ'
43064d41e3546c1703904f39af4e4fd11171f465_hq.gif

List Because I'm Lazy:

- I generally lean towards RPing via PM, though of course this can obviously be changed.

-I prefer detailed RPs, meaning 3 paragraphs or more. Unless I know you, it's gonna take a lot of convincing to switch to casual.

- I prefer anime FCs. That warrants no explanation.

- In terms of genders I play, I...I honestly don't care. I could RP as a potato for all I care.

- If you RP with me, note that I'm not a guy who posts
right after you do. So if I spend a couple days taking my sweet time, please take this into account.

- I chat a lot. Quite frankly I dunno if all my friends think I'm annoying tbh. So if you're a person who's only up for RPing, I'm not your guy.

- I can RP most genres. Just say what's on your mind, and chances are I'll be willing to do it.

- Grammar's a must. No one's perfect, but if you're still getting stuck on how to properly use "then" and "than", then we'll have a major problem.

BIG LIST O' FANDOMS

Preferably, I wouldn't want to RP a fandom. If one's really insistent on it though, here's what I'm willing to do:

- Naruto

- Marvel

- DC

- Tokyo Ghoul

- FE14

- Assassination Classroom

- Bleach (lil' rusty on this one)

- RWBY (up to season 2-ish)

As you can see, it's pretty much all the generic weeb stuff plus the comic things >.>. There're probably a billion more fandoms I'm willing to do, though those are the ones that popped into my mind. Please don't be surprised if I say no to a fandom listed above, as those are simply the fandoms I'm comfortable with lore-wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
*raises hand* Me!Me! May I be your 1x1 partner?

25s3jug.jpg

Marshmallow, present.

Hello there, my name is Marshmallow but you can call me Mars too. Nice to meet you.

I am currently unemployed as I quit college this June and am now learning to drive and searching for work. This can cause some disruptions in my days and it can be that I don’t respond for several days, so please take note of that. I’m only human. T_T But I’ll be replying as fast as possible and there will be (a lot of) times that I respond within an hour after your post. But then again, there’s the thing of time zones, I’m in the UTC+2 time zone currently, Belgium.

I can write from 1 paragraph to multiple ones. It depends on how my muse is but I tend to write what I’m feeling at that moment and make it as interesting as possible. If you feel like there is something missing, please notify me and I will overlook it and try to make my next post better.

But role-playing potatoes is fun though. <-< Because potato.

I’m willing to role-play these fandoms:

> Tokyo Ghoul

> Other Anime’s (because I don’t like to rp marvel/dc stuff (no particular reason, it just doesn’t fit me I guess though I love the movies à logic) and I don’t know which fandoms you’ve seen)

Also, coming up with a plot is one of the things I like to do. We can overcome anything ! I think, I hope so though. Anyways~ I’m just rambling now so this’ll be the end of the post.

Marshmallow said:
25s3jug.jpg
Marshmallow, present.

Hello there, my name is Marshmallow but you can call me Mars too. Nice to meet you.

I am currently unemployed as I quit college this June and am now learning to drive and searching for work. This can cause some disruptions in my days and it can be that I don’t respond for several days, so please take note of that. I’m only human. T_T But I’ll be replying as fast as possible and there will be (a lot of) times that I respond within an hour after your post. But then again, there’s the thing of time zones, I’m in the UTC+2 time zone currently, Belgium.

I can write from 1 paragraph to multiple ones. It depends on how my muse is but I tend to write what I’m feeling at that moment and make it as interesting as possible. If you feel like there is something missing, please notify me and I will overlook it and try to make my next post better.

But role-playing potatoes is fun though. <-< Because potato.

I’m willing to role-play these fandoms:

> Tokyo Ghoul

> Other Anime’s (because I don’t like to rp marvel/dc stuff (no particular reason, it just doesn’t fit me I guess though I love the movies à logic) and I don’t know which fandoms you’ve seen)

Also, coming up with a plot is one of the things I like to do. We can overcome anything ! I think, I hope so though. Anyways~ I’m just rambling now so this’ll be the end of the post.

Ohmygosh I'm so sorry I meant to respond but it seems like I didn't!

Anyways, cool! I'll go ahead and PM you n' stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back