• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I'm So Sorry! I Hit Your Car... (Intro Included | MxM or MxF)

AllThingsCuddly

I don't tend to make request threads, I usually just lurk in the shadows and pick and choose those that I find interesting to reach out to. However, at the moment I'm not having any luck with that so I figured I would come on here and make something.

• I have 20+ years of experience roleplaying and I have played every genre you can imagine. I have also become rather cynical and maybe a little picky about those that I play with...
    • I typically post 500-1000 words with intros sometimes being 2000+ if I'm truly inspired (this has scared away more than one partner in the past
    • I usually only do original plots with original characters, but if you can make a convincing enough plot, I might be willing to do a fandom with you
    • I can guarantee at least one post a week but if I like the roleplay or we're really hitting it off, sometimes I can post multiple times a day
    • I am more active during the week and less active on weekends because of my personal life
    • My characters are my characters, your characters are your characters and for the love of all things holy, please be able to differentiate the difference between me and my character. If my character responds negatively to something your character does or says, that's not me passive-aggressively saying I don't like your post. If I didn't like your post, I would say something. Let the characters work their shit out between them

To make things interesting, I have included an intro (see The Intro Tab above). This works as both a sample of my writing and the beginning of the story. If you feel so inclined, you can either send me back an intro of your own and we can start off with a bang and work things out as we go. OR you can send me an OOC message to let me know that you're interested and we can do some plotting before we begin.

Depending on how this goes, I may expand this thread later to include other interests and a full set of plots and ideas. I am full of ideas.

Last edited:
(Can I do it with you? I have a good oc for this.)

I say this is a nice post if it's the first thread made for interest check, and I am interested in trying this approach with your ideas. I can play a nerdy guy who messed up leaving the scratch. I like writing and would enjoy writing a lot. I will respond in direct chat messages, any time when I see it and I come to this for a little while each day. If I don't see one from you I guess I would probably message you yet as this interests me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back