I'm not new just slow going

LollipopJunior

I love to role play and I found this out because I use to do it with my sister but she got bored and I didn't. I can role play anything as long as I have knowledge of idea. Since I have no life away from my computer I'm always active. My name is Sydnee or Canada (I don't know why I got this nickname .-.) or you can call me Vanilla I don't care as long it's not to weird. Any questions message me?

Well hello there, Canada! :D Is there any genre of RP you prefer in particular? Me, I'm a big sci-fi and fantasy/supernatural roleplayer. :3

Vanilla. Hehe... I dunno why I found that funny at all. >.< Does not make sense... ANYWAY! I'm Silent Howling whose name contradicts ones self. If you ever want to roleplay give a holler and we shall come up with something! Probably. Most definitely! Couple of questions.

1. What genre's do you like?

2. What genre's do you hate? I mean, would NEVER EVER roleplay.

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]Vanilla. Hehe... I dunno why I found that funny at all. >.< Does not make sense... ANYWAY! I'm Silent Howling whose name contradicts ones self. If you ever want to roleplay give a holler and we shall come up with something! Probably. Most definitely! Couple of questions.
1. What genre's do you like?

2. What genre's do you hate? I mean, would NEVER EVER roleplay.

[/QUOTE]
I'll RG any genre since I like them all. 

ShadowWang said:
Well hello there, Canada! :D Is there any genre of RP you prefer in particular? Me, I'm a big sci-fi and fantasy/supernatural roleplayer. :3
Nope I'll play them all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back