I'm Not Great at Introductions...

Secretly a Goat

Hey, RPNation. I've been role playing since I was...well, I've always role played. I have always had an interest for writing, stories, and character development! While I'm lazy and don't do as much as I should, I'm in the middle of writing a novella right now. It's going very slowly, but I'll probably finish it some day.

Other things about me that aren't writing related: I play the ukulele, I draw a little bit, I'm learning Russian (total beginner at the moment), video games are great, and lasagna is my favorite food.

I find it interesting that the first thing that jumps out at me is ukulele!

Anyway, welcome to rpnation! It's a fantastic place to be and I hope you come to like it as much as I do or even more...

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help finding something that might perk your interest.

DaughterofAthena said:
I find it interesting that the first thing that jumps out at me is ukulele!
Anyway, welcome to rpnation! It's a fantastic place to be and I hope you come to like it as much as I do or even more...

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help finding something that might perk your interest.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm a little confused about how things work on this site, since I've been using a different one that looks and works completely different than this one. But I'm sure I'll get used to it in no time!

Hello and welcome to RPN!*throws confetti in the air* So, what video games do you play?

Kestrel said:
Hello and welcome to RPN!*throws confetti in the air* So, what video games do you play?
Well, since my computer broke I haven't been able to play many of the newer ones, but I like a bit of everything! My favorites are the Elder Scrolls series, the Dragon Age series, Fallout, Saints Row, MMO's, and other stuff. Thankfully I'm building a new gaming rig soon so I'll be able to play stuff.

I love Skyrim and Dragon Age! I'm in an Inquisition rp currently, and I named my sugar gliders Vex and Astrid. My parakeet is Dawn, after the Dawnguard.

[QUOTE="Secretly a Goat]Hey, RPNation. I've been role playing since I was...well, I've always role played. I have always had an interest for writing, stories, and character development! While I'm lazy and don't do as much as I should, I'm in the middle of writing a novella right now. It's going very slowly, but I'll probably finish it some day.
Other things about me that aren't writing related: I play the ukulele, I draw a little bit, I'm learning Russian (total beginner at the moment), video games are great, and lasagna is my favorite food.

[/QUOTE]
You had me at Goat hahahaha xD i don't know if you use Goat as Goat or as the acronym/thingamabob GOAT

Because to me, GOAT is:

Greatest

Of

All

Time

Yes i am slightly crazy. Just a little bit.

And i'm also new here and a gamer :) so, hope we meet on the rp side!

That's amazing! I always loved Lucien Lachance, but haven't named anything after him just yet. Maybe one day...

Haha actually the username comes from when I was playing Red Dead Redemption years ago and kept lassoing the goats. But I like that acronym!

Dominaiscna said:
Red dead redemption :0 it sounds like a cool game but i've never heard of it..
It is cool! It came out in 2010. It's a cowboy, wild-west type of game by Rockstar. The ending is really sad though...

poppet said:
Ukulele! (*U*) I love the way it sounds. ♥ Welcome to RpN!
Thank you very much!

I just gotta say, I love your username. "Secretly a Goat". Like, that's probably one of the best usernames I've ever seen.

Welcome to RPN! Good luck with your novella! I'm the exact same way when it comes to writing. Really slow and I take my sweet time, but will eventually get through it (hopefully!).

P.S. Lasagna is honestly a weakness of mine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back