I'm new ^O^

Alazuli

Hi, I'm new and just wanted to say hi. sorry if that is weird um.......................sooo ya and I hope I can meet new people.

I didn't find this to be 'weird um.......................sooo ya' at all. :P

Welcome, welcome. I'm sure you won't have any problem meeting new people! Our nation is quite full of them. Feel free to pick the ones you like and bring them to the counter for checkout.

Tronethiel said:
I didn't find this to be 'weird um.......................sooo ya' at all. :P
Welcome, welcome. I'm sure you won't have any problem meeting new people! Our nation is quite full of them. Feel free to pick the ones you like and bring them to the counter for checkout.
Thank you I hope I meet new people and get new friends ^~^

bring them to the counter for checkout?? I don't get what that means.

I'm pretty new too! I was on this site a couple years ago, but I stopped roleplaying all together. It'd be sweet if we could chat sometime!

Dorganzola said:
I'm pretty new too! I was on this site a couple years ago, but I stopped roleplaying all together. It'd be sweet if we could chat sometime!
Sure, I would love that!

Welcome to the site! We're both pretty new here so hopefully we can both make lots of friends and have plenty of good roleplays!

Heyo I just joined too. I used to rp but I thought I'd go back to it. So I found this site xD

Greetings and welcome to the site. I hope you find it rather enjoyable in here. As your tour guide I can tell you we've got a diverse amount of genres and RPs to fall towards (from fandom to futuristic, from fantasy to dice). We've also got some fun forum games and we've got Quest Logs for more introvertive Rplayers. We also got assassin games if that's your poison.

I hope we can be friends and that you make lots of friends!

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]Greetings and welcome to the site. I hope you find it rather enjoyable in here. As your tour guide I can tell you we've got a diverse amount of genres and RPs to fall towards (from fandom to futuristic, from fantasy to dice). We've also got some fun forum games and we've got Quest Logs for more introvertive Rplayers. We also got assassin games if that's your poison.
I hope we can be friends and that you make lots of friends!

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back