I'm new and a bit confused.

Welcome to the thing! I hope you enjoy this greatness and amazing site, the fellows should be here with magic links of awesomeness. Can't wait to see you in the SB, and around the site.

Have fun!

4YEJZYI.gif

Thank you (again), I reaaaally need to learn how to use all of this. It's confusing on the phone! Hope I see you, and more people as nice as you around here. C:

Don't worry, everyone on this site is nice, and we can take out the ones who aren't *evil grin*. I haven't used RPN on mobile, but I have tried Iwaku on mobile, and it is slightly more difficult, but once you learn it (which won't take long), it's a piece of cake. Welcome to RPN!

Welcome Asto to RpN! The best Roleplay site in current existence! I know, I know, I sound like I am just making an assumption based on my own biased perspective, however, I can honestly say that this, to me, has really be a haven for writers that come from all paths of life. If you have been in the Shoutbox, people may have referenced their jobs or ages, and its just so interesting to know that all of this diversity comes together to do one thing, and that is Roleplay.

We have an awesome community, one that truly supports the needs of the members, and has a staff that is willing to do whatever it takes to help out and make things right. I know this all may seem confusing, as do to the new recent updates, a lot of information has been spread out, but I will say that this is a very clean and organized website. So, what things are you confused about? If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or one of the Staff. :D

Nevertheless, I hope you have an awesome time, and I wish you the best of luck! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back