I'm new :3

*looks at belial*

*looks at the bag of dynamite*

I think he'd do just fine on his own again. A little mayhem can be good for the soul :D

*is currently holding an orange and a bucket of fire extinguisher flood (currently on fire) and is standing in front of a building orphanage full of blind, disabled, war veterans children with catholic nun volunteers, that is currently on fire and burning to the ground, and has a disturbed look of guilt on face*

I totally swear i had nothing to do with it. *glowing arrows above head with the words He did it point directly at head* <<.>>

o . o oh dear. Maybe he does need supervision..Or maybe one of those child leashes lol Whats with the orange? xD *dismantles the arrows so no one else knows you did it*

...*drapes a massive rug over the charcoal and cinders that remain of the orphanage*

Nothing to see here folks... move alone... o_o'

*comes along with broom and further hides it* Unless people are paying cause I'm not gonna stand out here for nothing. *sets up booth, and smiles happily*

*stands near ashes, when every one turns to look back the ashes are on fire again* um.... *shifty eyes* <<.>> Wait Im totally willing to do the dog caller thing <<.>>... Dont ask......

Users who are viewing this thread