I'm new :3

Krissy1

Hi, I'm Krissy and I'm new to The Wayward Inn. *waves*

I'm fairly quiet and bashful but I'm kind of hyper once you get to know me. Even though I'm new to here, I'm not new to role playing. I use to do it all the time with my best friend but ever since we had a falling out - which was like a year ago - I haven't rped. Over all o _ o it's been depressing and I'm ready to start over and find some new role play friends : ) I hope to hear from someone so on. :3

*Pokes head Out of closet* Hows it going? Hope you have loads of fun here! :3

Welcome Krissy. Have fun on the site, if you have any questions feel free to ask or if you want to just talk, that's also awesome.

Cause I has the mystical ability to pop out of random portals *pokes head out of Krissy's pocket* See :3.... And it amuses Belial...

On a side note I know the feeling of being bored all to well *smacks head against wall out of boredom.*

Interesting. o: I wish I posessed such abilities xD but don't hurt yourself o: *puts band-aid on your forehead* All better :3 lol

We keep him within the confines of the site and it's members. After that incident with the orange tart, we just don't think hes responsible enough to be out on his own.

On a related topic: WELCOME!

The problems didnt arise to I brought out the bag of peas, battery cables and the meat hook! I'm totally ready to go out into the world now *holds up amped up cattle prod, and a bag of dynamite* I believe I have refined my methods!

We try our best, but as you can see hes only recovered a little bit. But really hes got to understand that the cattle prod has to go before we even consider letting him out. Cattle prods are dangerous!

xD

o . o yikes. That doesn't sound too pleasant, yet kind of fun all at the same time lol And if you've gone from orange tarts to caddle prods then I agree. Your methods are definitely refined.

See she agrees with me your just stifling Flat! *crawls back in Krissys pocket and pouts.*

welcome welcome ^_^ feel free to get start getting into the rps and all the discussions! The community is very good and any questions can be submitted to The Dark Wizard (otherwise known as 'The Dark Window')! lol But in all seriousness just ask admins about joining games before hand then join and have fun!

The Commissar welcomes you to the site, and also warns you to not follow TWIF anywhere alone, he's scared off a few people by doing stuff like that. <.<

Users who are viewing this thread