I'm Kinda New, Kinda Not

Ariana Rose

Hi everyone~!

In the interest of time and transparency, I'm going to be super quick and super blunt. My name is Megan, I'm 19, I've been roleplaying for five years off and on, and I love a good story. I'm flexible with my writing in the sense that I prefer detailed RPs, but sometimes I can only give a few sentences. I hate one-liners and people who drop off the face of the earth while you're RP-ing with them. I can sometimes get bored fast, but don't worry because I'll let you know if I'm not interested in the RP anymore. (Remember what I said about being blunt? I'll tell you straight out if I'm bored with the RP.) I've never been on this site before, but I'm hoping to become dedicated to it soon enough. Um, not sure what else to say, so... Once this 24 hour ban is up, message me. Get to know me. I don't bite...

Okay, that last part was a lie.

I do bite.

Hard.

Often.

My boyfriend gets annoyed with me quickly.

Sometimes I feel like he doesn't love me.

But I love to bite him.

This derailed quick.

Got weird too...

All right, I'll catch y'all later.

~M.

And I just stare at your username because my name is Ariana.

Anyways! Welcome to RpN!

Thank you! It's all a bit overwhelming since it's a new site, but I've been doing pretty well so far. I like all the information that's given to you when you first sign up. That first PM was very helpful!

Ariana, that's so funny! My first ever character that I built, her name was Ariana Rose Hollow. I love her to pieces and continually tweak her personality to fit certain types of RPs. I could never get rid of her :3

My first character was Deadly Silence, though my first character that I call my own had the first name of Mayumi, so... yeah. ^^

@Mayumi Agreed, your name is wonderful. :)

@RegalWindstar And I'd love to be yours. I don't know how to do the friend request thingy so I'll leave that to you xD

(Totally just had the image of me as an old lady... *Cranky, gravelly voice* CHESTER, how do you add the friends on this contraption? Do you go to the profile? Do you press the picture? I'm pressing the picture! Nothing's happening! CHESTER!)

Users who are viewing this thread