I'm All Alone....

SpawnOfReiter

A while back I was talking to a person on the website about doing a roleplay with them, and after some discussion, I started the thread earlier this month. I will not say who because I don't want to seem rude or try to start any drama. They have not replied to the thread after weeks but maintain other threads daily, so I assume they either forgot or lost interest in the idea. I do not want to bother that person, so instead I'm seeing if anyone would be interested in filling their place. I would appreciate someone who wrote quite lengthy posts and develops a story-line nicely ((in other words, keep the story moving. Stagnant posts irk me)). You don't have to post everyday, considering I may go a day or two without replying, but I would prefer within a few days to a week ((if you can't, I would like a head's up letting me know when you will. I understand priorities with work life, just please refrain from leaving me in the dark)). The plot is broad and open right now, but the setting is clearly defined in my first post. Also, if you are not comfortable playing a male, that is O.K.! I was planning on having a second character who would be male, so hopefully that will eliminate that issue. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to P.M. me. Below is the link to the first post. Please DO NOT just write in a reply without messaging me first. It's there for your reading purposes only.

Look forward to hearing from you!

-Rei

http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/board-on-ice.10812/

Hello :)

My interest is piqued. What sort of plot were you thinking of? My idea is to create a character who sortof becomes anti-establishmentarian, and eventually criticizes Clairmount for ostracizing its students from the real world, or something.

Hmm This Rp has potential, it needs developed Hangouts (Takes the focus away from being strictly academic), and some developed type-casts. The bullying high bred snobbery of the socialites, the class clown, and misfits whose talents range from running an underground rave to nailing all the class room fixtures upside down on the ceiling. Heck if your going to make an rp about school, make it radical.

My thinking is that it might work better as a group rp than a 1x1, too. Maybe get 4-5 people in on it. *shrug*

Well that does sound interesting. I've never done a non-1x1 on this website so I don't know if the process if different or not. Also, four or five people would be nice, but as of right now you two are the only ones interested. I'll change the prefix and see what happens. Both of your ideas are much more complex than what I had in mind ((which is nothing, so it's definitely an improvement)). I'm glad I got some people interested though, I didn't want it to go to waste. :)

The Rp Shall be the same name?...if not just link the new rp to this topic so I can get to it. Ps--Do you want our characters to be posted here? If not it might be a good idea to link that too.

In terms of doing a group rp- you can still list it under private rp's if you wish- though you could put a sign-up under the slice of life rp category. If you do, usually you write up a synopsis of the rp and request that the rpers create fill out a character skeleton. If you're only looking for a few people, you could say so in the first post, and then once enough people submit character skeletons, you can choose to accept or deny those characters, possibly suggesting changes to the skeletons so they could be accepted on the second try. Then, once you have enough people who have been accepted, you can close the sign-ups and being the rp. :)

Sign ups are a good idea, but I'm honestly not looking to turning this plot into that extravagant of a story ((i'm currently making one, and I think it would be hard to balance)). I'm honestly improving the characters and keeping a word document of their back story so I don't get anything confused. If you really want to do a skeleton you can throw one up on here, but I'll be fine with you guys just writing in your character(s). As far as other people, I think us three will be plenty, but if you're willing to wait to see if other people join we can. Otherwise, we can set up a rotation and jump in. I'm not changing the name, that being I'm just lazy to think up of something and then going ALL the way to the link and changing it :D ((it still applies if you still want to do the radical idea, since the students would be bored of complying in the boarding school..... kinda.... yeah, just lazy)).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back