• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I'm a big nerd, I like playing as ocs in animes. If you do too... here I am!

Hi! If you saw my other thread I just posted, hi again! Sorry to spam the site, after this one I'm done for now! But yeah, I love making OCs and I love anime, being a huge weeb, so why not combine the two? I'd prefer something that deviates from the canon of these anime, or at the very least something that replaces the canon characters with our characters. I also prefer literate, long-form roleplay with 18+ people. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, here are my fandoms!

Jojos Bizarre Adventure, especially set in part 3.
Naruto, original preferred over Shippuden.
My Hero Academia, would prefer our characters be pro heroes, or one hero and one villain. Alternately, maybe we could do a little hero group that we split the responsibility for.
Shield Hero: Yeah, we'd have to replace the canons here, at very least one of the heroes.

Those are my top four! However, I'm pretty well versed in almost all animes, so if one of your favorites isn't here, it's no problem! Go ahead and make a suggestion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back