• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☠ሮኬኤዳራገቹ'ነ ዲዐይቺያራኢሂ ዦሀᎆፐ☠ [ignore post count]

Can we do a royalty themed rp? 

@CharlieBradbury

Of course. Pm me with some basic ideas or just something you would like to have in the rp and we can get started.

@CharlieBradbury
Hello- Hello! If you're still interested I'm rather keen on looking into / discussing a few potential plots with you to see what may stick? Perhaps? More specifically the Reaper/Angel or the Royalty Themed one. In the F// pairing because WELL. I don't have nearly enough Femme in my life, now do I?
Or the uh Incest/Twincest. Because that panders to my decrepit little heart, bless you.

I have a twincest rp idea that can be f// and royalty, albeit modern and has to do with vamps. If that's okay. The base idea can be done without the vampires but i figured I'd throw my brain into it from the get go.

I am out right now so i won't be at a laptop for 4 or 5 hours due to a trip I'm on. So pm me for easier communication, if/when you can?

I'm interested in hearing your plot for the Celebrity Supernatural roleplay! I can't PM yet though so it would be great if you shoot me a PM if you're interested. :3

I'm interested in hearing your plot for the Celebrity Supernatural roleplay! I can't PM yet though so it would be great if you shoot me a PM if you're interested. :3
I can PM you. =) I also have discord for OOC if you're interested in talking plot out there. I may not get to it tonight but it's been a long day on 4 hours of sleep. Lol. So, I apologize for delay in responding.
F// means F x F, right? In that case, can we do twincest?
Yes. Lol. I get lazy in OOC sometimes with things, I will admit. xD And for sure! I have a plot that didn't fall through with a partner recently if you'd be interested in picking that up? I can PM you about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back