Food If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?

Food.

Fr tho, probably pizza. Pizza can be many thing, with many ingredients!

Cheesy answer, probably soup or hotpot. Basically something which mixes in a lot of things but isn't specific about which of those things it has to be.

Without cheesing it, I believe an article I read suggested green algae. Apparently in terms of nutrition that you need that's about the closest a single ingredient will get you to having everything you need.

Cheeseburger soup. Yum!

Hearty. Has veggies, dairy, protein. Is good with pickles and bacon. Goes well with bread. Is a comfort food.

I do like potatoes, and salad, but honestly? I think I would pick dim sum. It's probably my favorite food and encompasses a wide variety of dishes. I would probably get sick of it though...

The way to my heart is with a burger. Elk patty, cheese, bacon, bacon, caramelized onions, mushrooms, Auuhhhh... heaven

this might be a cop-out a little but.... noodles. any sort of noodles, from any culture. give me all of the noodles.

I agree w/ noodles, if thats too much cheating though then potatoes is also a good option.

I think I'd choose salad just because a salad could really be anything. Fruit salad? Yes. Potato salad? Yes. Pasta salad? Oh yeah. Make a burger salad or something!
Is that considered cheating? If it is, I'd probably pick some type of pasta or potato then because I love both and they can be made a variety of ways to keep the flavor interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back