Theatre ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ?

The Color Purple was a pretty amazing musical. I'd love to see that live and it's really the only musical I've seen and liked. Other than Les Mis but I put that in a very different category

I would LOVE to see The Lightening Thief . The songs are Bangers, cast is incredible. Would really make my younger self happy.

I would kill to see Lion King. Iโ€™ve seen the broadway singers singing the opening in airports and wow! Well, videos of them just kinda bursting into song? Looks phenomenal.

Heathers. I'd kill just to go to that show-

And will be seeing Beetlejuice soon!! yippee

the count of monte cristo with the original cast, by god that soundtrack has me in a vice grip

Hamilton is fantastic, highly recommend.

I've never seen Wicked, I would be really into that.

I would love to see Ride the Cyclone or Be More Chill live one day. Or Shrek the Musical, i found clips of it and thought it was so funny

Heathers! I watch it all the time on Roku and want to see it live. I listen to the soundtrack 24/7 and think I have a problem.

my dream is to watch heathers with my best friend, we both lovw the songs since we were 13

For the OP's bonus question...

A Final Fantasy game! I just don't think it has a strong enough following in the West. Video games are still a little niche despite their explosion in popularity within the decade.

I'm not a musical person, but I'd love to see Heathers or Wicked.

I find it honestly pretty funny that most of what everyone is answering are shows still within their peak commercial relevance so you can just go see them if you keep your eyes on your nearest performance art space. You're going to see it Off Broadway, technically. But they're super available shows.

Beetlejuice, Wicked, Lion King, Book of Mormon, Heathers, Mean Girls, Little Shop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back