>>^ If this is the answer, what is the question? ^^<

What rolls?

Flash (I can immediately think of three definitions for this, so I'm curious to see where it goes XD)

What's the word that can mean:

1. shine in a bright but brief, sudden, or intermittent way.
  2. move or pass very quickly.
  3. display (information or an image) suddenly on a television or computer screen or electronic sign, typically briefly or repeatedly.
  4. hold up or show (something, often proof of one's identity) quickly before replacing it.
  5. make a conspicuous display of (something) so as to impress or attract attention.
  6. (of a man) show one's genitals briefly in public.
  7. a sudden brief burst of bright light.
  8. a coloured patch of cloth on a uniform used as the distinguishing emblem of a regiment, formation, or country.
  9. a sudden or brief manifestation or occurrence of something.
  10. a camera attachment that produces a brief very bright light, used for taking photographs in poor light.
  11. a platform for producing and displaying animation and video in web browsers.
  12. ostentatious stylishness or display of wealth.
  13. excess plastic or metal forced between facing surfaces as two halves of a mould close up, forming a thin projection on the finished object.
  14. a rush of water, especially down a weir to take a boat over shallows.
  15. ostentatiously stylish or expensive.
  16. relating to the language used by criminals or prostitutes.
  17. a water-filled hollow formed by subsidence, especially any of those due to rock salt extraction in or near Cheshire.

?

Purple

What is a piece of technology that every single person in the entire world except for myself seems to need to survive for more than a few seconds?

A candlestick.

What is a piece of technology that every single cande in the entire world except for the ones that don't need it seems to need to survive for more than a few seconds?

A carrot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back