Other Ideas for an Epic Halloween Role Play?

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
Hi guys, Eric here. n.n
Since Halloween is nearing, I was wondering if anyone would like to think up some cool ideas for a Halloween-style role play?

I have a few ideas in mind, but I would love to brainstorm with some of you~ Only serious people only, please.
Perhaps we can work out something where there are multiple GMs or something. ^^

So you are looking for partners to actually be in a roleplay?

Or people to donate their ideas for roleplays?

If you're asking for help generating ideas, I can provide some assistance, but I'm not quite sure I'd want to join a halloween-style roleplay at the moment. (I mean, it's august!)

I'd suggest you specify a bit more what you mean and what exactly you're after first. You'll likely get more responses at that point.

lol if you are in need of some group ideas The Dark Creator The Dark Creator i have a list somewhere in my archives of plots.

A few I remember off the top of my head.
- humans turned into new breed of monster
- teen turned into new monster, goes to monster teen boarding house
- blood magic (witches who use murdery means to make magic )
- death dogs (when you die death dogs take you to your after life, but something goes wrong dun dun dun)
- people turn into their costumes for halloween night
- children being kidnapped, familiars must save them

A group of teens/young adults are stuck in the same house/mansion/hospital/complex together. One of them is a murderous psychopath tasked with picking off the others one by one. It is up to the others to find the murderer.

This might be a bit cliche but honestly I think it would be a fun scenario regardless and it fits what you’re looking for. Anyways, regardless of what you end up choosing or coming up with I’d love to be a part of it.

Maybe a spin on the movie Jennifer's Body? But with your own takes added in. Such as what if it were a male nerdy best friend instead? //low-key this idea has been floating in my head haha

I don't really know what type of RP you had in mind but if you need someone to brainstorm with I can probably help, Halloween is my favorite day in the year (yes I love Halloween even more then my birthday, I am not joking here) so I can probably come up with a lot of ideas (if you would like them is another thing hehe). Anyway if you want to brainstorm just PM me and we can talk.

Something based off of a cult classics / popular halloween movies would be fun. A Freddie-esque creature terrorizing a small town. A summer camp being haunted by the malevolent ghost of an ex-camper. All the adults mysteriously disappear, leaving the children to fend for themselves against supernatural circumstances. Anything inspired by popular movies would definitely draw my personal interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back