• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Idea Thread {Always Open}

I really liked the teacher X student plot, thought for me it would be and I guess the celebrity x celebrity plot must be interesting too. For me I'd rather them to be fxf. So if you are still looking, please sent me a PM.

Oh I almost forgot to mention that one of my bedroom walls is green. (:

I know you already have been asked about this one but I'd love to rp Elevator Problems with you...

images

I was just lying on my green sheets browsing through the looking for partners section when I came across yours. I would be interested in doing Teacher X Student. I would also be interested in the Bad Boy's challenge. Either one of them sounds really interesting and fun.

@Natasha

I love the plot: Army Man

Would you like to PM and I was also wondering if I could be the female role. This sounds like a green role play

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry for being inactive but if any of you are still interested, PM me!

Bump for other people!

I would like to do the Elevator Problems or a Mortal Instruments rp. ^^

Sure! But please read the rules!

Cool. Could you PM me? :)

Read the rules and then PM me!

And do you like the color green? Because my character in mind has green eyes, so it can perfect for your character

Haha okay, PM me please :)

Cool! Please read the rules and dm me!

Hey hun! I love the color green :3

I like the army man plot and was wondering if I could be the female role?

Thanks!

If you would like to play female then I prefer we double to make genders even.

Hello,

I do love the border you created, my grandmother's favorite color is green so it made me think of her.

I would love to participate in a thetapist x drug addict rp with you.

Sure. PM me please. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back