• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to rp with meee

Blazer

тнe мaѕтerмιnd

Hey guys! So I am Blazer or otherwise known as Pastel Princess, but call me whatever you want! I am looking for role play partners! I tend to do original role play's more often than fandom/anime role plays, but that doesn't mean I won't rp a fandom with you! (As long as I know the fandom of course

xD ) I guess I have to tell a little about myself huh? Ok, well I am a 16 year old girl who is a sophomore in high school, and sadly winter break has just ended for me so I am back in school (BP) Yea, it sucks. Meaninggggg I will be only able to reply once I have the time. Most likely that I will reply to a rp 2 times a day. On the weekends however, I will be on as much as I can!!!

tumblr_nthu36Wbuf1udtktjo1_500.gif

When I am role playing with someone, all I ask is that you write
at least on paragraph. Any less than that, I will most likely not reply to you and just politely tell you that I don't want to rp anymore. (I usually just copy the length of my partner) I double up most of the time, which means that I would play your crush and rp my own character at the same time while you rp my crush and your own character as well. Unless you wish to play the male of course. I sometimes will play the male if I'm in the mood though. I'm not big on grammar cause I suck at it. Just try to make sense while role playing ok? ^^

I rp any genre, I don't care what it is honestly. The only genre I'm not so good at is Fantasy. I may mess up on it a lot. Sooo yea. Ok, I'll list some fandom/animes that I am willing to rp!

Fandom/animes!:

Tokyo Ghoul (Both seasons)

Attack on titan

The flash

Brothers conflict

Black butler

Ouran highschool host club

Creepypasta's

Death note

Original storylines (Examples):

Its a love hate thing:

Muse A and Muse B are always fighting, competing with each over small things. Both of them are stubborn and hate each other with a passion. One day they get dared by there friends to date each other for a whole month and they have to live together too. Disaster will definitely happen, or will they actually start to fall for each other?

Crazy Yandere Lover:

Muse A loves Muse B with all their heart and gets jealous very easily when other people take Muse B away from them. So, they will take everything that's needed to make Muse B theirs. Such as killing anyone who talks to them, family, friends. The only way out for Muse B is to just love Muse A right?

Temptation:

He was a demon, you we're a angel. Both of you we're sent down to earth to help spread joy and the other to spread chaos. One day, both of you meet and you can tell what species each other are just by looking at them. The demon takes a interest in the angel and follows them around, purposely causing trouble for the angel and trying to seduce them and what not. Finally, The angel can't help but have feelings towards the demon and desperately wants a relationship with them. The demon agrees, finally he has won the angels heart, and he's won the 'game'. Or perhaps not.

Only gonna break your heart: Muse A is a person who doesn't believe in 'love' so whenever they get in a relationship they never take it seriously and just end up playing with there partners heart, making them believe they really do love them when really, Muse A doesn't. Its practically a game for them. So anyone who dares to date Muse A always gets their heart broken. That is until Muse B shows up and seems to see through Muse A's act and befriends them, trying to get Muse A to stop being a player and take things seriously. Will Muse A finally find 'true love' with Muse B or will they just end up breaking Muse B's heart?

And I guess that is all... Pm me if your interested or post something on this thread! I can't pm anyone at the moment since I am still new. Thanks for reading~!! (<3)

tumblr_n5zrbpRTzF1qlan17o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]I've been dying to try a RP like your "Crazy Yandere Love" plot, are you still interested?

[/QUOTE]
Yea of course! Do you mind pming me? I can't pm anyone yet >.< I can give out more details and information as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back