I was told to introduce myself...?

Mint07

Um... Hello, I guess? ._."

Not much to say, just your average teen, average teen that likes roleplay... And anime, and comic books, and most favors of "cookie". (GAH.)

I like to draw, and write stories, to relieve the ever-present stress, but roleplay is my favorite method. I wanted to try out a new site, (And a BETTER site at that...) so I joined up on this one, since it seemed pretty good. My characters usually remind of the colors red, white, orange, and sometimes black or gray. (If you understood any of this, I applaud you.)

So... That's it, at least all that I feel like absolutely needs telling.

Hey Mint! My name is Glasses, and welcome to RpNation! I am glad you thought that this was a possible website to root yourself into and I am sure you will be able to have a fun, relaxed time here, just as you wish! I also like anime, and while I don't read many, I enjoy a lot of Graphic Novels as well, so yeah, common ground xD . I am glad you introduced yourself, and I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors, may they be Roleplay related or otherwise. Have a great time!

Question, out of all of those colors you base your characters on, do you have a favorite color, or one you prefer? I love the color grey, personally. I think I may know what you mean, but I'm not 100% sure.

Why the quotes on "cookie"? ... On second thought, keep it to yourself. I'd like to be the first to-- hang on, new post... Good lord, Glasses, every time! I wasn't even half an hour late on this one, jeez... Right! The newbie: If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your new citizenship in the Nation.

DamagedGlasses said:
Hey Mint! My name is Glasses, and welcome to RpNation! I am glad you thought that this was a possible website to root yourself into and I am sure you will be able to have a fun, relaxed time here, just as you wish! I also like anime, and while I don't read many, I enjoy a lot of Graphic Novels as well, so yeah, common ground xD . I am glad you introduced yourself, and I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors, may they be Roleplay related or otherwise. Have a great time!
Question, out of all of those colors you base your characters on, do you have a favorite color, or one you prefer? I love the color grey, personally. I think I may know what you mean, but I'm not 100% sure.
Thanks for the welcome. And I do have a favorite color, two actually, really dark gray and red-orange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back