• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I want partners to roleplay with me..

SoulEator

The Dark Elf~

I would like to roleplay with more of you.

I am not picky, except for Fandom...not too good with capturing the character's personality.

I don't mind which gender I play as, I can do both.

I don't mind if it is in PM or a thread (You will have to make the thread, I get confused...).

(:3)​

I'd be up for an Rp, I gotta warn you though thats its half passed two for me. So if I don't respond I've probably fallen asleep.

Ashman74 said:
I'd be up for an Rp, I gotta warn you though thats its half passed two for me. So if I don't respond I've probably fallen asleep.
That's fine. Same issue with me.

Ashman74 said:
So, do you have any preferred types to do?
Anything.

Just not good with Fandoms, that's all.

I do have a favorite, but not so much a preference.

I like trying out new things. (:3)

I'll just tell ya the three I enjoy the most then, the first is Medieval Fantasy, the second is Sci-fi (Like Star wars or Star trek.) And the third is actually a hybrid of the first and second.

Ashman74 said:
I'll just tell ya the three I enjoy the most then, the first is Medieval Fantasy, the second is Sci-fi (Like Star wars or Star trek.) And the third is actually a hybrid of the first and second.
Medieval Fantasy sounds fun.

Did you have something in mind for that?

Ashman74 said:
At the moment no. But I could probably think something up unless you have an idea.

Not a clue.

Hey!

Start a conversation and we can collaborate on an idea!​

Up for it!! Prefer to play as a female dude to experience and is like the rp to be enjoyable for you x3

I'd be up for pretty much anything. PM me and we can talk about it. I'd PM you but I haven't figured out how yet...

I like to rp with more people doesnt really matter the topi. I like fantasy and romance alot. I play bith male and female roles

Would you be interested in a Harry Potter plot line?

I've been looking for a partner like crazy!

I write 3-8 paragraphs and I have been doing this for like...seven years or so! Lol

I'm eager to hear from you!

tumblr_np6byruevf1tjia4wo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back