• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I wanna write with somebody! I wanna feel the heat with somebody!

HuffleQuinn

One Time Luck
I haven't done a good Rp in a while but i've been getting the urge lately so I'm diving back in!

Hello, my name is Harley! 24 years old. Bi-Sexual. Aries. Year of the Rooster. Hufflepuff. Fox Patronus. Psychologically stable (most of the time lol)
Seeking long-term roleplay partner, matching my literacy levels (basically what you see here). I tend to prefer plots that focus on character development both individually as well as together. I usually like some sort of fantasy element involved but it depends on the genre/fandom. Most time periods are fine with me, though my preferences vary. Lately I've really been craving something Post-Apocalyptic. As far as content goes, I'm open to most things though I do have some HARD limits. Please email me if you are interested to know what those limits are. Also I only do M/F or F/F as I am TERRIBLE at playing gay men. Seriously, it's not pretty. I am very much open to playing multiple characters as I feel it gives the story much more depth but I do not require it from you. Alright, now to the good stuff!

Fandoms:
DC (I will be playing Harley Quinn but I can also play other characters both villain and hero)
MCU
AOS (Nothing after Season 2, please)
OITNB
A:TLA
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (UK or America though nothing Ilvermorny or Marauders era)
Fallout 4
Stardew Valley
Skyrim
Various Anime and manga (email for details)

Originals:
Vampires (xVampire xHuman xWerewolf xHunter )
Werewolves (xWerewolf (maybe from a rival pack) xHuman xVampire xHunter)
Gifted

That's all I can think of now but please email me with any requests/question!

HufflePuffleQuinn@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back