• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I spy with my little eye...a partner!

NessieAlways

da bomb diggity
Hey guys! Nessie here!

So I'm in search of a RP partner. In case me posting here wasn't obvious enough.

Just a little about me.

I'm a second year college student who lives off of Ramen Noddles and Trail Mix. With that said, I do have days were hell reins over me and I can't make time for a decent response and I have days were I'm just laying in bed trying to find an excuse to leave the house. I don't have a set schedule on when these days are, but I try to get on at least once a day to check up on whats going on. I might not post everyday but I am here to see if I have any PMs or notifs. On another note, I'm a pretty chill person. I'm not extremely strict when it comes to RPing, but I do like order and consistency. I stopped doing Simple RPs just because they are too fast for my time and too chaotic and since I'm not one to post every minute of my life, I do need someone who wont get bored if say three-four days pass without a response. Sometimes I do get busy and can't respond and other times my dumb scatter brain forgets, so I love reminders!

My likes.

One of my guilty pleasures when it comes to roleplaying is the typical cliche stories although I try to keep them interesting as much as possible. If there was a way to make a cliche story into a detailed RP, I'd totally be on that train! Another thing I love about RPs is romance although I don't like purely physical RPs. If I do end up in a romance story, I almost always play the hard-to-get role or the love/hate relationship. I tend to do slice of life roleplays most of the time. I don't know why, but I feel more inclined towards them. Probably because I can relate better to a high-school/college student than a neko or alien hybrid.

My writing style.

So for my writing, I do third person there's no ifs ands or buts about it. I've tried the first person and I just can't. It becomes personal too quickly and since I'm writing "I" all the time I tend to become biased and put myself into the RP instead of my character. I also tend to write anywhere from a paragraph plus. It really just depends on the other player's response. I've written paragraph responses and I've done up to 5 or 6 paragraphs. It just has to do with how invested I am in the story and how much detail thee other person puts. I love using side characters. Me and side characters were just like a pair made in heaven. Some of my characters even started off as side characters. As for grammar, if what I've written so far bothers you, then arrivederchi! I don't have the best grammar knowledge out there, but I do believe I'm at least legible.

What I'm looking for.

So I'm looking for a partner with a flexible posting schedule, who can provided detailed posts, keep a story interesting, and likes slice of life. While more of the time I'm okay with different sexuality pairings, I'm looking for a MxF pairing at the moment. I'm more comfortable playing the Female role, but I wouldn't mind playing Male. Romance isn't a requirement, but I wouldn't be against it although I say this, I'm not a "love at first sight" type of girl. The only time I did that was with a character who was a hopeless romantic, but I did it in such a way were she fell for an unrequited love so there was some comical relief there.

Do I have anything in mind?

I don't have any ideas at the moment, but if there are any ideas out there I'd be more than willing to hear them out! I love trying out new ideas. If you don't have any ideas no worries! We can brainstorm and come up with something!

With that if you're interested or have any questions leave a comment below or shoot me a PM!

I need another detailed partner so bad! Let me know you're on the next time you're free and we'll create something awesome?

I've been looking for a new rp partner as well! Whenever you're available, I would love to talk with you and get a roleplay going if you're interested

Sadly I don't think so...but if you send me a PM with the info (and I do some side research) I'm sure I can familiarize myself enough to RP

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]You wouldn't be interested in retrying the rp we did a few months ago, would you?

[/QUOTE]
Remind me?

Oh wait not me sorry here's a brief summery

love is considered a disease. Its scientific name is amor deliria nervosa, and American scientists have found a way to cure it. When people reach adulthood, they undergo surgery on the brain that prevents them from feeling love. It also stops them from engaging in all the emotional and violent behaviors that are associated with powerful desires and attachments. The surgery is not optional; the United States government requires all citizens to be "cured." The country’s borders are closed to outsiders, and approved cities are walled off from surrounding countryside in order to prevent the spread of the disease.

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Well, it was that humanized lion king one. It's okay if you don't.

[/QUOTE]
I remember.

I've not really craving that at the moment, but if you have any other ideas I'd love to hear them!

David said:
Oh wait not me sorry here's a brief summery
love is considered a disease. Its scientific name is amor deliria nervosa, and American scientists have found a way to cure it. When people reach adulthood, they undergo surgery on the brain that prevents them from feeling love. It also stops them from engaging in all the emotional and violent behaviors that are associated with powerful desires and attachments. The surgery is not optional; the United States government requires all citizens to be "cured." The country’s borders are closed to outsiders, and approved cities are walled off from surrounding countryside in order to prevent the spread of the disease.
This actually sounds really interesting! I might even check the book out at some point =P

Send me a PM to further this discussion!

Hi! I am interested in a detailed slice of life RP. I'd appreciate it if you shoot me a PM, I can't send any yet. I am not an experienced roleplayer but I study literature and would like a chance to hone my writing skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back