I need those 10 posts; my body wasn't ready

TripTripleTimes

Tripping Time

Hi there RpNation!

tumblr_nrq2k5wdqs1qjd742o1_400.png

I should have gotten a better topic, but eh.

This is TripTripleTimes saying hello to you all! I may be called Trip3x, or just Trip, or even TTT! To be honest, I was not prepared to introduce myself so soon after making my account, wanting to lurk around the forum a bit before making my move and stuff, hahah.

So something about myself... I have been role playing for couple of years now. I have started role playing in DeviantArt, then started to role play in Tumblr. Just about a less than a year ago, I have joined a forum called MSPAforum and had a lot of fun role playing with a group. Unfortunately, some people may know, MSPAforum have closed down their RP subform and because of that, I have came across this forum! (Love how this site is great on mobile!)

I roleplay on Tumblr (usually just fantroll things) and I think it is great for a one-on-one character development, but I enjoy role playing with a group and developing stories. I love stories, and unraveling plots and making worlds with other what make rping fun for me.

Okay, I think this is enough for now. So, glad to meet you guys and thanks for reading!

(I see some familiar faces! HEY!)

You are most welcome. :) I noticed on your profile you are not interested in joining any roleplays... is that a permanent thing or just for now?

Hey there fellow newbie, hopefully, we both have a good time in the future!

@Auralunabella: that is just for now. Like my intro, I'm hoping to lurk for a little while before joining any RPS, hahahha. But if I see a rp that interest me, maybe I will get out from my lurck status xD

@Chisengen: I hope we have a good time around here! And hello!

Heyo Trip! Welcome to the site! I know what you mean- 1x1s are fun, but so are groups! Well, I'd say you've come to the right place to find both :) As you browse around, you'll probably find some interesting things (heaven knows I can't ever seem to log off and actually do stuff like schoolwork O.o ") and the best part is- you can always make a new thread if you have an idea that you want people to join! Also, if you have any questions or need a chatting buddy, feel free to let me know :) Here's hoping you get those 10 posts soon xD

Heeeey! Another fellow from MSPA! Welcome, comrade! What roleplay(s) were you in? Speaking from about a weeks' experience, this website is way better. People are so much friendlier...

@MidnightAnew: This place has a lot of options to rp, and not only that I think it is very open and fluid for everyone. Hahaah and thank you I try getting that 10 in time? Though I can't tell how much I got so far. I need to explore around the site some more, it seems.

@Meredith: Thank you, I will sure to read the rules! Thank you fir the link also~

@SnakyDragon: Ooh! Hello there fellow MSPAer! I was part of the "Wizard Adventure!" and "Overthrow the Others." I am also in the "ReverseStuck" and "Welcome to SGRUB" which are moves to Hivestuck. There where 1 or 2 other RPS in MSPA I joined but they died soon after I joined :/

But yeah! That what I did in there! I think you are part of "Among the Gods"? (Totally not stalking :P )

@RyanWasDaydreaming: HAhah Aww yeah, fellow lurker! I hope your adventure is a fun one on this new site!

---

Edit: All this time I was thinking I needed a 10 posted within 24 hours of making my account. This is what happens when I do things late at night. OTL

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the spambots will get past 10 post. Unless they are controlled by people for the first 10 posts, I think if the bots start spewing non-sense the mod will eradicate them on the spot/in hours. Lol.

[dice]9196[/dice]

One main point is you can't send pms before ten posts. So users don't get pms from spambots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back