• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I need some people to RP with ; v ; ♥

angelchanx3

Hello ; v ; ♥

I would need some RP partners that would be still online in around 8 hours ; v ; ♥

Because I'll be driving home with the train for around 6 1/2 hours in 8 hours and I would need someone to RP with so that I don't fall asleep ; v ; ♥

And my other RP partners with whom I'm normally RPing with are probably asleep at that time because we have different time zones ; v ;

I'm posting this now 8 hours earlier because I hope that I could get some RP partners until then ; v ; ♥

I hope that I can find some people until then ; v ; ♥

And I'll also continue with the RPs and not just break them off ; v ;

So if you want to do a RP with me please write under this or write me a PM ; v ;

Here are some Fandoms and Genres I would love to RP:

♥) Supernatural (TV Series & Genre)

♥) Horror

♥) Zombie Apocalypse

♥) American Horror Story

♥) Pokemon

If you have some original plots then you can tell me them too! ♥

I would really love to RP original plots too ♥

But I'll only RP girls ; v ; I'm sorry I just can't RP boys ; v ; ♥

I would like it if it would be a little bit of romance but if you don't like it then it's ok too ♥

I only RP in PM ; v ; ♥

Thanks for reading and I hope that some people will write me! ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwwiieee i only RP girls too.. Sad face..

angelchanx3 said:
We could do F x F if you want to ; v ; But only if you want! ; v ; ♥
Omg! Okaii lets make it all cute!! Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back