• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I need dedication

You have some interesting views on magic, and I'd love to join this one. Also, Skulduggery Pleasant is an AWESOME BOOK!

Alright. We will make this a closed post with you. So I am going to be out tomorrow. I will try and post the rp before I live. So everyone get your characters ready. I mostly have an idea for the dull plot. Going to think it over tonight.

I am getting a doctor who tattoo tomorrow..... I am the coolest. Not geeky at all

As a matter of fact I think I will want everyone to send me their bios via pm. You will understand when I get everything going. I just had an idea.

Yeah. I will provide the set up. I sort of want everyone to know what who looks like who and what gift they have.

[QUOTE="Johnny R McAvery]Yeah. I will provide the set up. I sort of want everyone to know what who looks like who and what gift they have.

[/QUOTE]
Sure, just post the set

Users who are viewing this thread

Back