Anime & Manga I need a new anime/manga!

I have not read prior posts, so forgive me if I mention something that's been mentioned once (or multiple) times before:

For cute romances (without too much fan service, though there may be a little here and there):

* Ai Yori Aoshi (A bit much in terms of the drama, but still very enjoyable and cute)

* School Rumble (Outrageously funny high-school romantic comedy)

* Clannad (This is one of the most dramatic anime I've seen, both heartbreaking and heartwarming on the highest levels to both extremes. I cannot overstate the brilliance of this anime)

* Kotoura-San (A bit dramatic in the opening scenes, but it very rapidly turns into a hilarious romantic comedy. However, it is very heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time, though not nearly as much as Clannad)

* Negima (A very heartwarming and fairly upbeat romantic comedy)

* Ah! My Goddess (Very cute and funny)

* Okami-San and Her Seven Companions

*D-Frag! (Outrageously funny)

* Good Luck Girl (Outrageously funny, but it does have a fair bit of fan service on occasion)

* Is this a Zombie? (Very, very funny with mild fan service)

* Shomin Sample (Funny and very cute)

* Kamisama Kiss (Funny and cute through and through with mild drama here and there)

For anime that have drama, action, violence, or a mixture of all (in case you care for the occasional violent anime so long as there's actually a story to back it up):

* Attack on Titan (Pure action and violence with a bit of heavy drama and a very compelling story. Not cute by any stretch, but it's a beautiful masterpiece worth watching even if violence isn't your thing)

* Assassination Classroom (Very funny and full of heartwarming moments and learnings for the kids, but very enjoyable for adults as well for inspirational advice and quotes)

* The Devil is a Part-Timer (Very funny, mild fan service but mostly focused on the action)

* Full Metal Panic! (Very funny with action and drama mixed in)

Hope that helps!

If you like cute romances, read the manga Love So Life. It's almost finished (just a few chapters left to go), and it's very adorable. It's not completely focused on the romance aspect for most chapters, but the story is very sweet. It's a personal favorite of mine.

I also recommend both the manga and anime of Gekkan Shoujou Nozaki-kun. It's a slice of life comedy about a girl who had a crush on a guy who turns out to be a mangaka.

If you like Naruto, you might also like Nabari no Ou since it has ninjas.

I'd also recommend Saint Tail (a romance about a magical girl thief), Daughter of 20 Faces (urban sci-fi, detective/adventure story), D Gray Man (epic action adventure). There are more that I think are good, but those are ones that I think you'd be likely to enjoy.

Now, I ain't no weeb like the rest of these plebs here, but I have my own suggestion: Black Lagoon.

This shit is like an 80's action film if it was animated by the Japanese. It's a mix between Miami Vice and Pirates of the Caribbean, and having spent the last four hours watching it, it's great mate.

Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto!

Seriously, the most ridiculously random anime, but if you want a good laugh... LOL

Idc if someone's said it, but Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is the greatest anime of all time (in my opinion)

A few good animes that I know are:

Death Note

Death Parade

One Punch Man

Seven Deadly Sins

Parasyte

Hellsing Ultimate

Highschool Of The Dead (If you like zombies and fanservice)

Uhm.... I have more, but I can't think of any at the moment

I only know a handful of amines (I'm not a die hard fan of them),

But I can say that Arpeggio of Blue Steel is really good. Unfortunately, it's only 1 season right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back