I need a Good RP partner for Black Butler or GGO

Papyasandsunshine

Elder Member
GGO = Grand Guignol Orchestra,

if you don't know what that is, that's cool. I'll just move onto Black butler.

Type of RP:

I like 1 on 1 rps I play my OC you play yours. Then we play each other's crushes.

That is how I have been doing it for as long as I can remember.

Rules:

1. I like novel like paragraphs. Emotion is always good! We want to feel the character don't we~?

2. Tell me when you want to stop, or that there is something wrong. We can fix a problem.

3. Tell me if you're going to be gone for awhile. It helps me not stalk the site

4. Feel free to have fun and be a little weird in the RP, keep it interesting!

Limits:

I am not so good with writing Yaoi or Yuri. Not that I don't like it...I just can't write it.

My OC for Black Butler: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16Gh8kLTGxbAGugzSBjODWvmCt7kAplBbLh5CnzVH_5o/edit

If you know what Grand Guignol Orchestra is, we can discuss that further.

I wouldn't mind starting

but my style is novel like

and I would like us to plan a little and set what characters we will play first

or else me starting will suck xD

Haha Alright, we are doing our own characters right? That is what OC means? Or is my blondeness affecting me again? xD

My my! She seems pretty in reality wise. I could be Ciel seeing as how that fits the Rp accordingly? Or my OC (one of them at least) what do you think would suit better?

Haha! Well then I suppose I should tell you of mine character. I don't have an image yet, I've been working on the drawing Aha

OC

Name: Eily Fitzpatrik (Pronounced E-i-lee)

Age:An age depending Rp (For this particular one, she shall be 13)

Appearance: Long, curly black hair, and pale skin. Eyes of the clearest and purest blue, medium pink lips, and a natural glow. Small waist.

Height: 4'9"

Bra Size: 36 B

Personality: She is very drawn back, and tends to ignore most men. She tries to lay low in the crowd and often dresses in ugly clothes and hides her hair and face. She likes to read, and is not very logical, her emotions always get in the way. For the people who get a chance to know her, she is a sweet and caring girl, often rescuing animals off the street, and shy and timid when someone is unusually kind. She hates her looks, and concels them away.

Bio: She was born into a very rich family to a mother obsessed with beauty, and a father obsessed with winning and perfection. As a child she was a good looking little girl, but not the beauty her mother craved. She eventually went mad, and would literally risk anything to make her daughter and exotic goddess, and soon a demon came along promising to make her daughter the most beautiful girl in the world, and her mother agreed without hesitation. As she grew older her father put her through vigorous exercises and conditioning's so that she would be the most athletic and lady-like girl he knew. For the most part her mother and father ignored her growing up, after a time she began to pester them begging for a playmate, and they hired a man off the streets to keep her company. At first the man was nice and kind, but the older and more beautiful she got, the worse he began to act. Within a year he began taking her to his room, and he started off molesting the young girl. He began drinking and gambling, which caused him to be drunk and angry all the time. He began stealing into her room late at night to violently rape her. At one point when she was around 10, he brought a few friends to do the same. When she tried to tell her parents they scoffed, thinking she was just plain silly, and so she took a knife to her hair and face, desperately wanting to get ride of the beauty her attackers craved most. In an angry fit her other arranged with the demon, to make it so her hair and face, were not able to be pierced with the intent of disfiguring her. One night at 11, After 4 years of being sexually assaulted her father heard her screams and walked in on the man, her father tried to save her, only to be murdered, and her mother fled, not caring for her daughters well-being. Eily fled to her fathers office were she knew his guns were kept, she hid under his desk with his small handheld pistol. The mahogany desk was large enough to cover her entire body. She shivered, and absently rubbed the red carpet with one hand as she sat in utter silence, listening to the old house as she waited for the loud footsteps of her rapist. For moments she sat, and she began to think he had run off in fear, when she heard a noise...shouting...off in the distance. As is neared, she recognized it to be the drunken yelling of him..."Come on out child!" He called, he laughed, causing her body to be racked with shivers once more. "Were are you? I bet you ran to Daddy's office...but he can't save you now can he?" He laughed at his joke as if he had never heard on before. She heard the crashing foot steps and prayed he's walk away. " I see you little feet, come here, come back to bed, I'm so lonely right now." She stood up, and did her best to put a brave face on. "Come no closer, I have my father's gun. And don't think I won't use it because I will." Her hands were trembling, and he saw. "Oh! Someone has gotten tuffer haven't they? Well little miss, just put that down, and we won't let this slip out reach the police." Boom...his step echoed in the office. "I'm warning you!" Her voice broke, the terror, and despair of losing her father and mother were too much for her, "Please go." He cocked an eyebrow "Are you threatening me sweetheart? Stop it isn't funny give me the gun." Boom...another footstep and a hand reaching for you, "Please go away!" She shrieked, her voice high and shrill. Boom...another step "GIVE IT!" He reached for her arm. Boom...splat...She stood there wide eyed as the bit of blood splashed on her face, and the body before her crumpled to the ground, taking the hand with it. Later that night Ciel Phantomhive visited her home, and offered to take her in, as he had known her father and her for quite some time, with a simple nod, she sealed away the rest of her life to him.

(Sorry! I got a bit carried away, got caught up in it!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back