I Love Writing, and Probably You Too! :)

maria_writes

Dreamer
Hi, I'm Maria! I'm 15, and a writer. writing is my passion! I love Episode Interactive, where I got 40k views on a mystery story that won an award! I'm looking for new ways to tell stories and thought that roleplaying would help that :) I'm down for a lot of things to rp, but maybe not fandoms, I enjoy original work (but rp based off of other subjects is okay!)! Fantasy or realistic stories are fine by me :) I'd also prefer to do one on one work! I'm very friendly but new to this, so your patience is necessary. I hope to RP with you soon! :blowkiss:

welcome to rpnation, maria! we're glad to have you join us c;
that's amazing that you won an award on episode - i've definitely played a couple stories on the app, heh.
if you ever need any help, or have any questions - don't be afraid to ask!
but i hope you have fun and roleplay to your hearts extent

welcome to rpnation, maria! we're glad to have you join us c;
that's amazing that you won an award on episode - i've definitely played a couple stories on the app, heh.
if you ever need any help, or have any questions - don't be afraid to ask!
but i hope you have fun and roleplay to your hearts extent
Aw thank you! :)

Hiya Maria! You've come to the write place to tell some stories, that's for sure! :D

if you've got any questions about the site, feel free to ask. We staff don't bite, as much as it looks like I might. :P

-Derg, your friendly neighborhood Dergon mod

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back