I have no idea what goes here... hi? xD

Kenny

Hi there! My name is Kenny. Well, that's what I go by in the world of roleplay. I used to roleplay on Neopets wayyyyyy back in the day. Soon after i hopped into the one on one train. Years later I'm back at it! I'm trying to figure out the world of roleplay and Tumblr and hopefully find a few one on one buddies again!

Facts about me:

1. Huge music fan. Indie, rap, pop, r&b, rock, alternative. Anything... even country. Dx

2. I'm a political nerd.

3. I watch Netflix more than I'd like to admit.

4. I'm a makeup enthusiast.

5. I lead a simple life... haha. In other words, I'm super boring.

Kenny said:
Hi there! My name is Kenny. Well, that's what I go by in the world of roleplay. I used to roleplay on Neopets wayyyyyy back in the day. Soon after i hopped into the one on one train. Years later I'm back at it! I'm trying to figure out the world of roleplay and Tumblr and hopefully find a few one on one buddies again!
Facts about me:

1. Huge music fan. Indie, rap, pop, r&b, rock, alternative. Anything... even country. Dx

2. I'm a political nerd.

Hello Kenny my dear! I am Chase- er, iiimee, as my username is. You can call me whatever you remember however. :P I enjoy a lot of things you do it seems, only slightly different. For example:

1. I love ALL forms of rock! Punk, classic, indie, emo, alternative, pop, etc. Any word for rock music. :P

2. Don't even get me started on politics! You'll hate me in 5 seconds lol.

3. I like Netflix, but Hulu is my true addiction.

4. I love make-up, but mostly costume make-up and drag! ^_^ I'm getting blue and black lipstick for Christmas!

5. Eh, I lead a busy life, but besides that there are only my hobbies to keep me busy- aka, no drama.

Kenny said:
Facts about me:

2. I'm a political nerd.

hi hiiiii~ I'll go by vivi on here~ I'm just getting back into rping as well hehe

1. I love music, sadly not all kinds; mainly indie folklore stuff, kpop (yes,,..,. kpop), and P!ATD, TOP, and some others

2. I too am a political nerd, but I've just started getting into politics for real

3. Me too omgggg, I watch more anime than I would like to admit as well T.T

4. I love makeup it's soooo fun~

5. I would say my life is relatively boring as well but to me it's fun and I enjoy it..,,. I'm a very happy person~

iiimee said:
Hello Kenny my dear! I am Chase- er, iiimee, as my username is. You can call me whatever you remember however. :P I enjoy a lot of things you do it seems, only slightly different. For example:
1. I love ALL forms of rock! Punk, classic, indie, emo, alternative, pop, etc. Any word for rock music. :P

2. Don't even get me started on politics! You'll hate me in 5 seconds lol.

3. I like Netflix, but Hulu is my true addiction.

4. I love make-up, but mostly costume make-up and drag! ^_^ I'm getting blue and black lipstick for Christmas!

5. Eh, I lead a busy life, but besides that there are only my hobbies to keep me busy- aka, no drama.
Oooooh I like you already! I love my life, just as of late I'm a wee bit bored! I'm the same way when it comes to politics! Haha. Makeup is everything. I mostly just do glam and fx makeup! That's my favvvvvvv! Oooh how daring! I'm definitely a purple and darkkkkkkk reds kinda gal.

spookytofu said:
hi hiiiii~ I'll go by vivi on here~ I'm just getting back into rping as well hehe
1. I love music, sadly not all kinds; mainly indie folklore stuff, kpop (yes,,..,. kpop), and P!ATD, TOP, and some others

2. I too am a political nerd, but I've just started getting into politics for real

3. Me too omgggg, I watch more anime than I would like to admit as well T.T

4. I love makeup it's soooo fun~

5. I would say my life is relatively boring as well but to me it's fun and I enjoy it..,,. I'm a very happy person~
Hi! Even though I've never listened to Kpop I do love me some Brendon Urie and everything P!ATD does! <33333 I feel like I'm 15 again! Haha I've actually never watched an anime before! I'm more of a orphan black gal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back