I Have Arrived

Beta Breaker Z

Well hello and welcome everyone, I'm Beta Breaker Z and as you figure I'm new to the site. Though I'm nowhere near new to roleplaying as I've been doing on and off for fifteen years give or take on different sites. As for my hobbies outside roleplay my two biggest are Video games and Anime both of which I'm rather addicted to at this point.

WELCOME ELDER ROLE PLAYER TO A WONDERFUL HOME OF THE WORDS! Please enjoy your stay in this wonderful site i thus hope you enjoy your stay! i am the CRAZY NINJA!!!...sorry....but please if any question you posses i shall try to answer! welcome!

Welcome to RPNation! *throws confetti in air* What animes and video games do you like?

Hai :3

Not for 15 years but I've got a few years under my belt also.

I love your avatar! Do you have a background on your character, assuming the avatar is your character?

Welcome fellow roleplay veteran! I love video games too (who doesn't! hehe)

I hope you stick around and have lots of fun, this is really a great site! :)

Kestrel said:
Welcome to RPNation! *throws confetti in air* What animes and video games do you like?
Well to be honest over the course of my life I've enjoyed most kinds of video games ranging through most of the genres. Though normally JRPGs, fighting games and platformers are what I've been playing the most of recently.

Though as for games and series I enjoy are the Neptunia series, the Tales of series, Persona, Dangan Ronpa, Rune Factory, Deception, The King of Fighters, Blazblue, most Nintendo series (Mario, Zelda, Star Fox, Kirby, etc), Senran Kagura, and Fatal Frame just to name a few. Serously I could feel like I could let the list go on forever.

Since like with games my Anime list could get crazy I'll try to to keep the list down to a few favorites. Some include Clannad, Magical Girl Madoka Magica, Smile Precure, anything type moon related, Kiniro Mosaic, HunterXHunter, Fairy Tail, Serial Experiments Lain and Evangelion just to name a few.

LadyClara said:
Hai :3
Not for 15 years but I've got a few years under my belt also.

I love your avatar! Do you have a background on your character, assuming the avatar is your character?
Thanks I personally love it too. Though I haven't really used it to create a character yet but really think I would like to in the future for some Roleplay or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back