• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I have a few ideas (Always open)

1for3

As seen on Youtube
I'm gonna list my icharacters below. Reply if you want to try one. And no, I do not do romance. Just throwing that out there.

1. Blaze the minecraftian god of the nether. While is the god of the nether, he lives in the over world. He has the powers of a blaze along with items that do not actually exist in Minecraft. He is one of my only fandom characters and both of my fandom characters are Minecraft.

2. Lloyd the human. Lloyd lives in a future where any humans still alive are the monsters slaves. Lloyd is part of a small group of humans that have killed or escaped their masters with the help of a type of monster called minions. These humans now possess powers similar to the minions they escaped with. Lloyd has lightning minions called voltie and he can summon a lance named La Lanza El Rayo.

3. Folter. Sorry about the weird name. He is a human that has what is called a gem of power. There are multiple types of gems of power and his is a guardian type. His gem transforms him when held to his head and prevents his human form from being harm while transformed. His transformation is currently a large bird creature.

4. The Dig Three. They are three humans who obtained a different type of gem of power called a tri gem of power. The tri gems permanently transformed them but gave them three forms to swap between.

One thing to note about the dig three is that they were a trio of bandits.

Everyone seems to "Bump" these so bump.

Bump.

By the way, those are just some characters I could start with. I will use multiple.

Bump again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back