I guess I'm here... I'm an Undertale super fan

Colton Bakken

I Roleplay my OC and Toriel exclusively... As for me personally, I like video games and food. I'm looking right now for Sans and other Toriel's but otherwise I'm free for anyone really! I'm super nice and friendly so... Come say hi!

[QUOTE="Colton Bakken]I Roleplay my OC and Toriel exclusively... As for me personally, I like video games and food. I'm looking right now for Sans and other Toriel's but otherwise I'm free for anyone really! I'm super nice and friendly so... Come say hi!

[/QUOTE]
Hello and welcome to RPN! I don't have much else to say without seeming awkward, so I'll leave the chatting to other members who happen to find this thread!

[QUOTE="Colton Bakken]Thanks buddy I don't think you're too awkward

[/QUOTE]
I meant that if I tried to explain anything things would become awkward. :v

Well... I doubt anyone will find this thread! I had another account and I couldn't get anyone to Roleplay with me but I understand.

[QUOTE="Colton Bakken]Well... I doubt anyone will find this thread! I had another account and I couldn't get anyone to Roleplay with me but I understand.

[/QUOTE]
Well, maybe you were just trying to roleplay with the wrong people. I'd offer to roleplay, but you seem more into Undertale than anything else, and that isn't really a fandom I'm willing to write for as of now.

And I'm sure people will find this thread. Just gotta give things time. :)

[QUOTE="Colton Bakken]I Roleplay my OC and Toriel exclusively... As for me personally, I like video games and food. I'm looking right now for Sans and other Toriel's but otherwise I'm free for anyone really! I'm super nice and friendly so... Come say hi!

[/QUOTE]
I am literally playing the genocide run of Undertale right this minute... Hello sir. How are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Colton Bakken]I'm okay, just rather bored

[/QUOTE]
Oh. Okay. I hope you're not bored soon then. Being bored is boring and not much fun. ( :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back