I feel like a lost puppy.

LongWayHome

I'm so alooooone. I don't know anyone on the website. Someone please befriend me so I don't feel like such a noob. My name is Laura. I'm cool, I promise. I like music and food. I've been writing for a majority of my life, and role playing since I've had access to the Internet. I'm not really a part of any fandoms, but it'd be chill if people introduced me to some. Um... Yeah. That's about it. Don't leave me to perish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, lucky for you I love puppies :D

What sort of things do you enjoy? That might help introduce you to some fandoms :) Are you into anime, romance, horror, adventure, gaming? etc?

BIue said:
Well, lucky for you I love puppies :D
What sort of things do you enjoy? That might help introduce you to some fandoms :) Are you into anime, romance, horror, adventure, gaming? etc?
I am a huge hopeless romantic, no matter which form the media is. Anime, video games, books, etc. I'll take it all. Honestly, I love all genres. Just give me anything, I'll probably like it.

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. What kind of music do you like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back