• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I Am...

McMajestic

I didn't Ask to be a Unicorn, I was Born that Way

They said the world was too vast for us all to meet, but somehow we're standing in front of each other. There is no love in the room, no strength, nor power. The war has been lost, the kingdom of Partheon has fallen to the enemy's hands, and despair is all that lays in our wake. And yet somehow here we all are.
The fallen king wants to bring the world back to us, the citizens of Partheon, as he desires to rule the kingdom once more, but in order to do that he must first re-start the war he has just lost, he must
win the war he has just lost. And so he has gathered us; the knights, the traders, the wizards, the warriors... all to fight this war- to win this war. If our own battles don't kill us first.

I'd like this RP to be based off the results for the quiz you can take that tells your RP personality. For example, my result was The Trader (in my signature) so I would make my CS based off the Trader's main traits.

To get to the quiz just click on my results in my signature, however, instead of putting the results in your signature you would put them at the top of your CS for the RP.

Anyone interested?

P.S. This takes place in
Medieval-ish times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying to figure out how to use the signatures in an RP for a while now, so I'm definitely interested! The only catch for me is that I will be out of town for most of the weekend, but after that I should be fairly active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back