I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Yulp. There are two ways to do it. One way is to use the names of one of the eevee brothers, or check the eevee's move set.

[/QUOTE]
The move set is not correct, the only real way for Eeveelution is the naming

*cries looking at the PlayStore*

13815127_10208260662046734_1738677910_n.png

There is so less people that knows Death Note and Hell Girl at the same time...

I'm actually proud of my crossover RP, but there is so less people joined!!

TsukikoMoon said:
There is so less people that knows Death Note and Hell Girl at the same time...
I'm actually proud of my crossover RP, but there is so less people joined!!
I know Deathnote, but not Hell Girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First time shamelessly advertising, it feels wonderful :D

Casual - Rift...

ChronosCoded said:
I know Deathnote, but not Hell Girl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First time shamelessly advertising, it feels wonderful :D

Casual - Rift...
Yeah, there are a lot of people who knows Death Note but not Hell Girl

Hell Girl is just like death note, only you write the name of the person you hate in the specific website that only works at 12am. Then the Hell Girl would give you a straw doll with a red string, and when you pull the red string the person you hate will be sent to hell immediately. But in exchange for bringing the person you hate to hell, you will also be brought to hell once your lifespan ended.

TsukikoMoon said:
Yeah, there are a lot of people who knows Death Note but not Hell Girl
Hell Girl is just like death note, only you write the name of the person you hate in the specific website that only works at 12am. Then the Hell Girl would give you a straw doll with a red string, and when you pull the red string the person you hate will be sent to hell immediately. But in exchange for bringing the person you hate to hell, you will also be brought to hell once your lifespan ended.
That sounds interesting. I might check it out.

ChronosCoded said:
That sounds interesting. I might check it out.
In death note you don't have a choice but to have a shinigami give you a death note to kill, but you have a choice to visit the hell girl website even if no shinigami comes to you but you can only kill once. And that is why I combined the two, so that anyone can kill at least once.

Lol Teletra was going to make him marry her anyways (I read your post) . She has to get inaugurated in a week

Sorry lol, I'm working on a CS right now so my replies started slowing. I'll respond soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back