I am also kinda new so um.. feel free to get your 10 posts here ?3?

welcome to rpnation, mystic! we're glad to have you join.
if you ever have any questions, or need any help - don't be afraid to ask :-)
but i hope you have a splendid time here

doobadooba 10 posts

welcome to rpnation, mystic! we're glad to have you join.
if you ever have any questions, or need any help - don't be afraid to ask :-)
but i hope you have a splendid time here
Haha ^-^ thank you

owo

er...i should probably explain myself a little?
i honestly, love rp so i thought this was a great place to really get to know the entire community

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
Though I must point out that we do have rules against spamming, in my opinion the best place is the general discussion area to boost your posts! o7

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
Though I must point out that we do have rules against spamming, in my opinion the best place is the general discussion area to boost your posts! o7
are we able to kinda free post/respond to those type thing? owo

Indeed you can - there's all kinds of topics to get involved in (be aware, however, the forum games don't count towards your post count)

Indeed you can - there's all kinds of topics to get involved in (be aware, however, the forum games don't count towards your post count)
Awesome! thanks for helping me

honestly i have a little bit of trouble navigating everything because its so large compared to my other app that ive been using. alas that app i shutting down soon.. eheheh...

Welcome! I'm new as well and reaching the 10 post count still. I love RP of any kind and am open to try new things. Feel free to message me sometime.

This is nice, thank you! I was wondering how to get to 10 posts โ™กโ˜†

Do that posts here count towards 10?

yes, posting here does count towards your posts!

i would recommend checking out the general discussion section.
though please refrain from spamming too much. :3
it's against the rules.

hello

not really sure what to do

so hi

im just going to spam my stuff here uwu

uwu

Three

Four

Five

Six seven and eight because the site ate my posts ;-;

Nine

Ten :3

Guys, there's rules against spamming for a reason :3
Why not head on over to the general discussion area to boost your post count! (Please be aware that forum games don't count towards this though)

Please remember spam is spam, wherever you put it. ^3^ If you haven't already, make a thread in Introductions to tell us about yourself (or talk to other people on theirs!), join a discussion (or several), maybe ask questions on a Looking for Players thread you're interested in, or make one yourself! If you have any questions, check out our Site Questions & Information section; odds are someone's asked it already, but if they haven't, feel free to make a new thread yourself and ask!

Hello, friend. Welcome to the site. Would you like a link to the rules? They are enforced on this site.

Ah, yes, I would be in dire need had the proceeding poster not link me to it already. Thank you however! :3

Don't worry! It's a common mistake. Most of our newcomers tend to want to bypass the ten post rule as fast as possible and are unsure of where to do so. You can check out the rules here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/official-site-rules.153655/
They're pretty standard and easy to follow :3

Okay, cool. For a moment I was worried I'd be sucked into some primordial void of no Internet ;-; because y'know the mods have that kind of power. Everybody knows that.

Okay, cool. For a moment I was worried I'd be sucked into some primordial void of no Internet ;-; because y'know the mods have that kind of power. Everybody knows that.
They do indeed, but they are an understanding folk! If you'd done anything blasphemously horrid they'd definitely let you know - otherwise, it tends to just be a nudge in the right direction :3
Enjoy your stay here fren! And if you have any other questions, feel free to ask o7

They do indeed, but they are an understanding folk! If you'd done anything blasphemously horrid they'd definitely let you know - otherwise, it tends to just be a nudge in the right direction :3
Enjoy your stay here fren! And if you have any other questions, feel free to ask o7

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to take you up on that offer if the need arises ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back