• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Humanity - Ch 1 OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yes, unfortunately it will be late, I am on a vacation of sorts and am away from my computer!

Nonsense! I don't have any set post date for summer. So there's no being late.

Hey uh Darkbloom Darkbloom

Is it still cool if I add Jeremiah to the mix as a guard for the people going after Adam (that’s not like the group of Korean and the others?)

Jealous about his brother getting on the team and not himself?

Jealous about his brother getting on the team and not himself?
Ohhhh that would be something

Like perhaps he was molded to be a perfect candidate but failed due to something so simple so minuscule and his brother who was the second pick as he showed those traits

So maybe the Chancellor picked him due to this knowing the brothers ended up having a fight over this so it puts them at different odds?

Ohhhh that would be something

Like perhaps he was molded to be a perfect candidate but failed due to something so simple so minuscule and his brother who was the second pick as he showed those traits

So maybe the Chancellor picked him due to this knowing the brothers ended up having a fight over this so it puts them at different odds?
Yes, I was thinking of something like that. He was actively training for being on this team. And he was overlooked for his brother, for some reason.

Yes, I was thinking of something like that. He was actively training for being on this team. And he was overlooked for his brother, for some reason.
If I may ramble about them-

Jeremiah is a stark contrast to Olivine. While Oli is a vastly more sympathetic character who tries to see the good in things, JJ knows reality isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be so he tends to be very blunt in this regard.

Jeremiah is more logically driven while his brother is more so emotionally driven. I can see the Chancellor having come to him with a promise and some bs maybe of how they saw potential that was overlooked? Like platonically love bombing him to join(?)

Kane appeals to his logic, having heard about the final line up of people for the team and then having gone on to secretly investigate the families of the research team. Logically, it should've been Jeremiah on the team. The promise could be anything from simply getting revenge or something complex as ambition, power, or family pressure and duty if his other family members have sided with Kane.

Their father likely would’ve sided with Kane due to the fact he feels like discovering Adam would lead to a collapse of their current way of life which was already brittle. The boys didn’t have a mother as in almost all instances of their story she passed when they were very young due to illness. Which is why Jeremiah would’ve even joined upon being told Adam would possibly hold the key to this so no future issues could transpire.

Jeremiah would’ve been a mix of anger and resentment against his own brother, he knows by technicality he was much more suited for the job but because Olivine was more empathetic he was chosen instead. Plus JJ is just actively more violent then his brother, he isn’t afraid to put someone down if need be unlike Olivine.

Not me doing alot of yapping today while trying to fill out Jeremiah’s character sheet 💀

He’s posted in the character thing but he’s up now

Just noticed it’s time for school to start up again where we live man summer went fast

Jokes on college students I graduated so I’m FREEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back