• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Human 2.0 [accepting another 4]

HuorSpinks said:
Sorry for being so late! Just submitted my character sheet. Thanks for your patience!
That's fine, don't worry about it, we all have lives xD

Btw, if any of you want to add friends, just tell me and I'll let them in, I'm happy to let another 5 in. This is closed because i want to control the amount of people, sometimes too many characters kills an rp, i struggle to keep up with popular open rps, not saying that this is popular, but you get the point

Hey, I made an edit to my character sheet. I just realised that I only had four personality traits so I added a fifth.

Just describe his feelings in the room and him walking in and stuff, then , I'll make a post to initiate waking up.

@HuorSpinks

@Gilgog, do you want us to start exhibiting powers or is there a process you want us to go through?

You have them now, yeah, just finding out how to do it is what you'll need to do, sorry my reply was late, just had a 2:30 swimming lesson, i have a lot of them @Yesman

1: lightning

2: hard light

3: metal manipulation

[dice]18104[/dice]

Lightning it is.

@Gilgog, what are the limits to my power? Am I able to do InFampus level stuff or is it to be kept at like force lightning level?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, i don't know what to choose, what would suit Chris? I was thinking phase

Sorry i didn't see the bottom part xD . Whatever you wish, not too powerful, but either is fine, different strengths will make social dilemmas, which can be interesting in an rp, so it's up to you, just don't make Kam fucking Zeus or anything xD

@Yesman

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back