Howlin' at the moon (OOC thread) [Lunar Fury]

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in forever, but my life has taken a turn for the fucked and so I don't exactly have the constant RPing drive right now. I'll try and get posting, but don't be surprised or angry if my posts are a bit halfassed and few and far between.

Uh... This isn't going to work...

If he doesn't mind me speaking for him, Braydz was planning to have Kirakikka fight Walker alongside Keene (Solar/Lunar pairing and all). IIRC, Renaissance Blond had said she wanted Jael to go up against Walker as well. Cyl had laid claim to that before too. With Entaris jumping in now as well, this makes the size of the groups unbalanced (you had wanted them even at 4 and 4, right Sherwood?).

I thought Blonde and I were gonna be a Bonded Pair? Well, w/e, just notify me if I can add "rubbed out of the Story" to my list of shitty happenings for this week.

You are? I had no idea. You don't have the background listed, and I didn't remember reading about it. That certainly changes things.

Now dude, please don't overreact here... I don't know why you think you're getting rubbed out of the story. What I posted there certainly didn't say that, and I'd like to think that it didn't imply that either. Maybe I wasn't entirely clear, but all I said is that we have a slight problem. I just wanted to figure out how we're going to make this work, because at the moment it's not doing so. Unless Sherwood is down with 5 in one group, that is, I personally would like to figure it out.

The reasons I didn't volunteer Keene for the Realm (and would like to avoid it at all costs) are twofold:

#1 - Solars + Sorcery + Realm = Dead Solar

and

#2 - There's already another sorcerer in that group. It would be unfair to leave the Walker group high and dry without some kind of sorcerer as who's ever in that is going to need it more than anything.

Now, #1 may be less of an issue than I'd like to think due to the civil war, but still it's a pretty big problem. #2 can be resolved if someone else in the Walker group will decide to take up Sorcery, or if Sherwood somehow uses ST fiat to make it into not being as much of an issue (which seems more than just a little bit difficult, IMO).

I'm also getting recollections of Nobble saying he wanted in for the Realm. That would put the Realm group at 3. Oy vey.... Some things are going to have to get moved around to make this work. Can we put a hold on the IC stuff until we get all of this set in stone? >_>

-facepalm- Ugh...I'm sorry, everything's just been a bit downhillish for me recently.

Anyway, Tanitctuatl was never designed to go Realm-hopping. I mean, look at him! Not to mention he's a consumate Fullmoon.

Let's take a look at your Realm Equation revised.

FM Warform Warrior + Realm + hostiity of any kind = Dead Lunar, albeit with half a city of collateral damage.

Entaris said:
-facepalm- Ugh...I'm sorry, everything's just been a bit downhillish for me recently.
Anyway, Tanitctuatl was never designed to go Realm-hopping. I mean, look at him! Not to mention he's a consumate Fullmoon.

Let's take a look at your Realm Equation revised.

FM Warform Warrior + Realm + hostiity of any kind = Dead Lunar, albeit with half a city of collateral damage.
So to Walker in Darkness it is! And you get to deal with the crazy rookie Casteless!

Actually, I've been having second thoughts about splitting the group into two different games. With my school work load, I'm not sure that I can devote the proper attentention to the split game. Placing the focus on a Scavenger Lands game will take a lot of pressure off of me.

That's...pretty troublesome. The Nameless One basically can't fight the Deathlord, other Deathknights (sometimes), nemissaries, and other major servants of the Emo. It's not a matter of not thinking you can do it, I mean - the rules pretty much cripple me when I try, and Resonance is too huge a deal to just drop.

Not to mention, I was looking forward to Blessed Isle shenanigans. Backing the Vermilion Legion and Tepet Ejava (<3 the Roseblack) for fun and profit! (Mnemon might have major backing; Ejava will have Celestials!)

Heh, maybe you could go out into the South and dig up that Legion that went merc and bring them with you, just so Roseblack's rise to power is even MORE screwed up in the eyes of Terr Status Quo.

Laundreu said:
That's...pretty troublesome. The Nameless One basically can't fight the Deathlord, other Deathknights (sometimes), nemissaries, and other major servants of the Emo. It's not a matter of not thinking you can do it, I mean - the rules pretty much cripple me when I try, and Resonance is too huge a deal to just drop.
Not to mention, I was looking forward to Blessed Isle shenanigans. Backing the Vermilion Legion and Tepet Ejava (<3 the Roseblack) for fun and profit! (Mnemon might have major backing; Ejava will have Celestials!)
Hey you can still track down and kill their lesser servants, mortal pawns and spies... those are allowed ^^

Yes-yes, quite right. I thought for some reason Sherwood had suggested focusing on "one game," rather than "the scavenger lands."

Still, there was some concern about ability to participate effectively and that was the last I'd heard.

Sorry everybody. I didn't mean to get distracted and leave everyone hanging. We are still on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back