Howdy!

FloweyTheFlower

Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower! And oh boy! Look at all these lovely faces! I just can't wait to get to know you all better! Why, I am sure we can all eventually be best friends. You all seem real nice people! This is going to be a blast, when I MURD.. ahem, befriend you all! Anyways, I'll talk to you all later. Bye bye! Idiots!!!!

//OOC Hello there! I hope you liked what I just typed there! My name is uhh...confidential for now! But I can tell you a couple things about myself! I have been rping for quite while, and I saw this great community! So, I actually do hope to get to know you all better! I hope you all get to enjoy me as much as I hope to enjoy role playing with all of you! :)

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

|| Hello! I also dabble in the Undertale Fandom let alone the Bendy fandom and I hope we can roleplay some time! Don't be scared to shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back