Howdy!

Menagerie

Making it through a crazy world one line at a time
I am an overworked attorney. Roleplaying is my escape from everything else. It gives me a way to escape from the hum-drum of my world, if you can call it that. At minimum it allows me to relax just a little bit before I go to bed at night. I've been roleplaying for more years than I can truly count. I am currently 29 years of age and have been roleplaying since at least high school! Now to be fair, there were periods where I simply could not roleplay due school and what have you.

I am almost always open to a roleplay! Just hit me up!

Hey there! Sorry to hear that you're overworked. I hope you'll find a roleplay suitable to your tastes.

Welcome to relax land. I hope the escape takes you away from the stress and worries of real life.

I assume 1 on 1 RP are easiest for you? Drop me a PM if so and id gladly take part in your stress relief :D

Another thing about me that I just learned, I HATE TULIPS! They only bloom once a year and are such a bitch to try to get out of the flower beds!

I also have a strange obsession of obtaining 3 out 3 stars when dealing with match 3 games and what have you...I just can't progress on the game without obtaining 3 stars on any given level :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back